Chapter 27 - Comfort love to calm

Ash,Gou,Greninja,and Riolu are in Ash and Gou's droom while Pikachu and Raboot are being Poké-sitting by Proffesser Sakuragi.

Ash was sad and refused to talk to anyone but Gou.

Riolu: RIOLU! (PLEASE ASH! TALK TO ME!) Pleaded Riolu.

Greninja: Greninja! (Son! Calm down! If you shout even more then, you'll make Ash cry). Greninja told Riolu.

Riolu: Riolu! (Ok, Daddy! Sorry!) Responded Riolu.

Greninja: Greninja! (Son, you don't need to apologise cause, your my son and i don't want you to say 'Sorry' to me, your a good boy). Smiled Greninja.

Riolu: Riolu! (Oh yeah! I'm am your happy little angel!) Smiled Riolu.

Greninja: Greninja! (You are!) Agreed Greninja.

Greninja: Greninja! (Now, let's go out of the room and let Gou deal with him cause, Ash only talks with Gou when he's depressed). Decided Greninja.

Riolu: Riolu! (Ok Daddy!) Agreed Riolu.

Greninja and Riolu left the room, leaving Ash and Gou to have some alone time.

Gou: Ash! You know when your loved one dies, that you love the most and care about. Smiled Gou.

Ash: Yes! ..... I have no-one that could be on my side. Sobbed Ash.

Gou: Ash! You have me! I am your friend and i will look after you and, be by your side forever. Blushed Gou.

Ash: Thank you, Gou! I will trust you forever and we'll be best friends forever! Smiled Ash.

Gou smiled and blushed at Ash.

Gou: *Thinking* Ash is even praising me more! More! More! And more! Ash, your the best guy in the world. Smiled Gou.

Will Gou be even more praised by Ash?

Find out on the next Chapter.

To Be Countinued...