Chapter 5 The errands

Chapter 5

Finn went back to the hotel and tried to go to sleep. He was unable to sleep without smelling her on his pillows or wanting her snuggled in his arms. It was going to be a long month. Somewhere about 4 am Finn was finally able to fall into a restless sleep. He got up at 8 and went to the gym before heading to get some brekky and down to his office. He was getting a lot done but he missed her terribly. He had never been in a relationship with anyone like this before.

At 10 Finn ducked out to pick up their rings and the invitations. At the jewelry store he picked out a beautiful sapphire and diamond anniversary band. He also found her a beautiful marquise cut diamond necklace that he knew would look beautiful with her dress. Happy with his purchases he headed off to get their invitations. Once back from his errands he addressed the cards and got them in the mail. He texted Rory he got the rings and got the invitations in the mail. He went up to pack . Finn got all his work done and was happy to be flying back home to New York tonight. He had a 5 pm flight. Once home he put his suit and her dress and shoes in his closet. He put their rings and the necklace in the safe.

He ordered Chinese food for dinner and started thinking about what else needed to get done for their wedding. He went to bed but not before calling and talking to her and telling Rory how much he missed her and how much his body ached from not being able to be with her. Rory told him how much she also missed him.