Chapter 8 Meddling Emily

In true Emily fashion she called Finn twice the following week. Once to try to help with the party. When her help was rejected she called again a couple of days later to try again. She was miffed that her help was not needed. She was convinced that Finn wasn't able to throw a decent party without her help. Finn had locked down and passworded the party information with everyone in case Emily was able to figure out anything about the party. All Emily knew was the date and time the car service was coming to pick them up. Each time Emily called Finn informed Rory and they laughed. This was exactly what they anticipated and were very happy that they decided to go the route that they did.

On Monday evening Lorelai was finally able to FaceTime with Rory. They tried last week but Rory was busy with many meet and greets to make it work. Rory was still receiving her mail at Lorelai's house. Lorelai tells Rory about the invitation she received and that there was one for Rory as well. Rory asks her to open it. Lorelai suggested that they travel together. Rory told her that wouldn't work as she was getting back to New York late Thursday night. She had plans to return her ID and computer to Hugo Friday morning and had an interview with the New York Times Friday afternoon. Rory went on to tell her that Hugo was demanding to take her to dinner Friday night to try to convince her to stay with his company and write for him. Lorelai was disappointed but understood she would see her daughter on Saturday at the party. Rory tells Lorelai that she would go shopping Saturday morning to find a dress for the event. Rory knows Lorelai is disappointed but it is better this way.

When the hangup Rory calls Finn: Hi sweetheart. Good thinking to send a party invitation for me to my mom's house. She was intrigued about the invitation and wanted to know if I knew anything. It totally threw mom off track. She hoped we could travel to the party together but I explained that Hugo was insisting on taking me to dinner Friday night to try to convince me to stay with his company. She seemed to understand. I know she was disappointed but it really is better this way. I am assuming that we are staying at the Atrium Friday night. Where am I meeting you on Thursday? Where are we staying Thursday? My bus is due in at noon on Thursday.I don't have to turn in my stuff to Hugo on Friday. I can put it in the mail to him if I have too. I just said that to get mom off my back. Also I do not wish to have separate rooms for the night before. I just want to be with you and snuggle in your arms. I do not wish to have a bachelorette party but if you want a stag party go right ahead.

Finn: No, I do not want a stag party. I do not wish to be drunk or look at nekked women. The only nekked woman I want to ever look at again would be my beautiful wife. I got us the honeymoon suite for Thursday night thru Sunday. I thought that would be easier for us. We leave on our honeymoon on our private jet at 7pm on Sunday. We would have to leave for the airstrip by 6. Do you think that will give us enough time with our families or should I have us leave for the airstrip Monday. Also I need some help with groomsman gifts. I just don't know what to buy everyone.

Rory: Ok let's talk this out. If we leave at 7pm. What time will we get to our destination approximately? The next morning or that night. If it's the next morning I almost would like to leave Monday morning so we aren't rushed and I can fuck your brains out Sunday night. I wanna hear you scream and enjoy yourself deeply. It turns me on so.

Finn: Please stop. I already am so damn hard it's uncomfortable and I have 5 more days till you can help me with this problem.

Rory: Jane is not staying here tonight. Can I interest you in a little FaceTime with me tonight.

Finn doesn't wait a moment and quickly changes to FaceTime on his phone.

Rory: Hi baby. Now this is better. How about we both get nekked. I would love to see you pleasuring yourself. Let me help you be more comfortable. Baby, stroke yourself in long strong strokes just like it was my mouth getting you off. Just like that. Bring your left hand to your balls and lightly massage them. How does that feel? Talk to me please.

Finn: oh baby. Your mouth felt so good and the pressure was so amazing. You had me at your mercy. Please keep talking. I am getting closer and I need to come. Please let me come. I have never been this sexually frustrated in my life. Now it's not fair that only I come. Take your right hand and I would love to see your fingers flicking your clit. When you don't think you can take it anymore and are on the edge, sink 2 fingers deep inside you and hit your g spot. Come with me baby. I am so close.

Rory: Finn I'm here. Give your balls a good squeeze while squeezing your cock at its base. "Oh fuckk Finn. Oh god. Not the same but it will do for now."

Finn comes a moment later. "Oh fuck me Rory."

Finn: your right not the same but it will do for now. Where are you staying in NY. I have to go check on a hotel in Ithaca, New York. Is that anywhere near where you have to be?

Rory: my hotel room is at the Sheraton in Ithaca. I get in on Tuesday and am there till Friday. Want to join me there?? Oh and next time I see you I am going to fuck you hard.

Finn: Promises, promises. How about you come to my hotel? It's called the little inn and it's next door to the Sheraton. That way Jane can have the room to herself and I can see you. I won't stop you from doing your work. I will have my own to do but at least we will be doing it together. Call me when your bus gets in and I will walk over and get your bags. You have relaxed me enough that I think I will be able to actually sleep tonight. I love you Rory.

Rory: I love you Finn. See you tomorrow.