Chapter 17-The Wedding Night

Thank you all for the lovely reviews.  I am posting the Wedding night and Brunch together. If you do not like smut you can pass on Chapter 17- the wedding night and still be ok. Still looking for a beta.

Chapter 17

Once back in their room Finn took off his suit jacket and put down their bags. Rory took all the pins out of her hair.

Finn: How does this dress come off?

Rory turns around and says.: Unhook the beaded piece from my right side.

Finn unhooks her dress and the dress falls to the floor revealing she is braless and her dainty panties and thigh highs. Finn growls. He helps her climb out of her dress and she picks it up and walks it over to a chair. She kicks off her shoes and bends over to pick them up. Finn growls again and walks behind her and puts his hands on her breasts and gives them a loving squeeze. He pulls her to him and grinds his hard cock into her ass.

Finn: Kitten, you keep teasing me and you look so damn hot and I so enjoyed running my fingers up and down your bare spine tonight. Please let me make love to my beautiful bride tonight. You looked absolutely gorgeous in your dress. But honestly for me right now you look even better out of it. Please kitten, I can't take much more.

Rory reached around and squeezed his ass and Finn jumped and pushed his hard cock even harder into her ass. She slowly moves her hands around to his front and slowly begins to stroke him through his pants. Finn is moaning and kisses her neck. Rory works her fingers up to his pants buttons and unbuttons his pants and slides the zipper down. She slowly pushes down his pants and runs her pointer finger up and down his cock. His silk boxers are tented and she is loving seeing this excited. Rory reaches into his boxers and begins to ever so slowly stroke him. Finn moans even louder.

Finn: Oh kitten. Please. Don't make me beg.

Rory releases her hands only for Finn to spin her around. Rory slowly begins to undo all this shirt and vest buttons. As each new button opens she gives the new exposed skin a kiss. When she finally reaches the end of the buttons she slides his shirt and vest off of him. Finn is panting in anticipation. She then kisses down his chest till she gets to the waistband of his boxers. She lets out a hot breath over his cock and Finn moans. She slowly runs her hands down his legs till she gets to his feet. She removes his shoes and socks and he steps out of his pants. She runs her hands back up to his boxers and slowly pulls them down his legs. His engorged cock springs to attention and Rory licks her lips. She quickly captures his cock and begins slow deep strokes and moves her hands to his ass. Holding him tight to her. She has him right where she wants him.

Finn: Oh god Rory. That feels incredible but I would like to come in you for my first time as a married man. Please kitten.

Rory releases him and kisses up his body till she is now standing in front of him. Finn moves his hands down her back and pushes down her panties. He needs to see how wet she is so he runs his fingers through her lips. She is dripping in anticipation and Finn moans loudly. He slowly walks them to the bed while still rubbing her clit. When Rory's legs hit the back of the bed she falls backwards taking Finn with her. Finn removes his hand and quickly sinks himself deeply inside her. He is loving the depth and the passion that was coming out of Rory.

Finn: Oh love, you feel incredible. I never knew that it could be like this. Our engaged sex life with so incredible and this is even better. Not sure how that's possible but honestly don't care. I am so close. Please not one and done tonight.

Rory: I'm here. Come for me baby. You feel amazing. Your right married sex feels even better than engaged sex. Definitely not one and done tonight. No way.