Chapter 10.

Sorry I haven't posted. I was having writers block and couldn't think of how to write this chapter. Sorry... I hope you guys like this one. Make sure to vote and comment. Thank you for 10k views. If you guys are into anime make sure to check out my other stories, I'm working on another one for MHA/ BNHA. Anyway hope you like this chapter! ---->

~~~

I looked back up at the sky and smiled. I leaned back against the wall continuing to look at the sky.  

"Thank you for talking to me." I said smiling at him.

"Oh no problem." he said acting like it was nothing. 

~~~

The school day ended and I walked home, I was dreading what my parents were going to say. My Dad wouldn't be to hard on me but Mom was going to legitimately kill me. 

What if I went in through the window? No that's dumb...just face them...

I opened the front door and quietly shut it behind me. 

"Want to tell me why your teacher called?" Mom asked tapping her fingers on the table.

"Did you answer it?" I asked casually.

"Yes. I did." she said impatiently.

"Then they told you why they called." I said grabbing a cup of water.  

"young lady I'm not in the mood for your sinagins." She snapped crossing her arms. 

"just tell us why you missed class." Dad said calmly.

"Why. You wouldn't believe me. And if you did I would be visiting a therapist, and  a therapist is supposed to help you but I believe that they just make you feel like there is something wrong with you." I said setting the cup down on the counter and giving them a snarky attitude.

Mom got up and walked into my room and brought out my songbook. 

"Hey! what are you doing with that!" I said trying to get it back from her. 

"I don't want to hear your excuses. This is not the first time you have done this Katie." she said walking over to the fire place. 

"Mom stop!" I said tears in my eyes. 

"Emily this is a little much she is just a kid." Dad said trying to side with her.

She didn't care and just dropped the book. She looked in horror at what she did and tried to apologize. 

"Katie.. I am so sorry." she said reaching to hug me. 

"Don't touch me!" I snapped pushing away from her. I grabbed my backpack and ran out the door tears rolling down my face. 

I slowed my pace and walked to the nearest coffee shop. I ordered and kept walking. I put my hood over my head and put my sunglasses on and let the tears roll down my face. I wasn't watching were I was going and ran into some guy with a top hat and cloak. My coffee spilt all over him and I feel to the ground.

"I- I am so sorry." I said picking the cup and lid up off the ground. 

I looked up and he was gone. 

"W-what?" I asked looking around.  I wiped the stray  tears from my face and kept walking. 

I walked up on top of the rooftop of an office building and sat down peacefully drinking my coffee. 

"how do I go home? God I wish you were here, why can't you be alive.. anytime I'm with you I feel something I've never felt before... I feel happy and I go home with the biggest smile. Why." I said as tears of happiness and sadness filled my eyes and ran down my face. 

I looked at the city lights and the cars passing below me. Everyone seemed happy and collected. I pulled out my earbuds and phone and listened to music and thoughts of him passed through my head, I was smiling. My heart felt warm thinking about him. I felt something wet fall on my face and I looked up to the sky that seemed to be crying with me. It suddenly started to rain, drenching my clothing making it stick to me. 

"I should go home.. or at least to Julie's." I mumbled walking down the stairs to leave. 

~~~

I made it to Julie's and was about to ring the doorbell. 

"Katie? What are you doing here?" Luke asked walking up to me. 

I couldn't lie to him. I started to cry again. He pulled me into a hug and I buried my face into his chest. 

"I don't know what to do." I cried. His hand ran though my drenched hair.

"hey it's okay. it's going to be okay." he said tightening his grip around me. "you should come inside you'll get sick out here." 

"*sniff* o-okay." I mumbled. He lead me to the studio and went to find Julie. 

A few minutes later Julie came back with a towel and a spare set of clothing. 

"Thanks." I said lowly. 

"What happened?" she asked handing me the stuff she brought out. 

"I don't really want to talk about it." I said drying out my hair. 

"oh okay, if you want you can stay in here or you can come inside and stay in my room. If you want..." 

"oh okay thanks.." 

I walked into the bathroom and quickly changed and went and sat on the couch next to Luke. 

"You okay?" He asked wrapping an arm around my shoulders. 

"I don't know..." I said slumping down and hiding my face in my knees. "I don't understand how once I'm happy there is always someone there to break me." I cried burying my head in his chest. 

"tell me what is wrong." he said hugging me close.

"My song book... she burned it, the boys at school they tease me and *sniff* I couldn't say anything to anyone." I cried into his chest. 

"hey it's okay.." he ran his hand through my hair and hugged me close to him. 

"Hey Luke-" Alex said walking through the door. I looked at him and he just stood there.

Luke motioned for him to get out. 

"what am I going to do stand out in the rain??" he  asked pointing to the door.

"No...go find Julie or be quiet and read and read a book." Luke said rather upset.

"it's fine.. I'm okay." I said masking my emotions. I didn't want to cry, not even in front of Luke.

"you sure?" Luke asked concerned.

"yeah I'm fine." I said rubbing my red eyes.  

~~~

Why did I cry writing this???? I love you guys so much! hope you have a good night/day! <33