Chapter 19.

HOLY COW, 56.9K, Wha- how- who? I have no words. I can't explain how much I love you guys. Ya'll are awesome and amazing  I wish you the best and Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanzaa, and Merry or Happy whatever your celebrate. I also have a challenge for you, I want you guys to come up with what you think Katie looks like. If you draw pictures send then to me on discord (username listed in bio), I think it would be fun to see what you guys come up with.  

~~~

"what do we do first? facemasks? Karaoke? OOOOOH ORRRR paint out nails?!" Julie asked frantically pulling  things out of corners and looking around. 

"Juls calm down, and I say...hmm. Karaoke!!!" I said bouncing up and down. "I'm gonna blast you all away. 

"ooh can I play?" Reggie asked joining our bounce party. 

"YASSSS!" I yelled jumping in his arms as he spun me around.  

"okay off." he whined. 

"oh sorry." I laughed rubbing the back of my neck. 

"Get a room." Alex scoffed as casual as he could.

"No. NO! They should NOT get a room." Luke freaked pointing to me and Reggie.

"Okay calm down it was a joke." I pointed out, "lets rock this place away!" 

"ummmm.....first song? OOH I GOT ONE!!" I yelled walking over to the laptop that we hooked up to the projector. 

( was having trouble playing the song, so i linked it above feel free to check it out.) 

The song started playing and I started singing. I looked to the side and saw Reggie smiling at me.

 I looked to the side and saw Reggie smiling at me

Precious. He made my heart flutter. God he is cute. 

I danced with Julie. We jumped around the room singing the lyrics at the top of our lungs. The song ended and Julie and I fell on the floor like we died. We looked at eachother and burst out laughing. 

I took a seat next to Reggie who was still smiling softly at my weirdness.

"That was awesome." he whispered. 

"Thanks." I said back to him. 

"Umm I'm gonna get some fresh air, It's pretty stuffy in here." I said walking out.

"okay hurry back the boys are up next." Julie laughed. 

"wouldn't miss it for the world." I said laughing at her. 

I got outside and walk to the side of the garage and sunk to the floor. What if the Orpheum isn't their unfinished business... I don't want to lose them to Caleb or want them to leave.....I love them...and Luke he's my brother, the brother I never knew and I finally got to meet him. And, and Reggie, the first person I really liked, and he's dead. And Alex we never really talked mucheck but he is one of my best friends....I don't want to lose them. 

I brought my knees to my chest and buried my face in my knees. I looked up at the dark blue sky that was speckled  with stars.  

I felt the pain in my chest but it hurt more then last time. The purple light flashed in my eyes, it felt so hard to breathe for a few seconds. My breathing hitched and tears fell down my face.  

"Katie?" I heard a voice ask from behind me, it was Alex. 

I quickly wiped my tears away and looked at him, he face was full of concern

 "Please don't tell anyone." was all I managed to mumble out. 

"I won't if you tell me what's going on." he said taking a seat on the floor next to me. 

"I'm sorry! This is all my fault." I cried into my knees. 

"Woah hey, don't cry what's wrong?" Alex freaked out trying to get my to stop crying. 

"I love you guys so much. I was so happy when Julie found her voice again, I praised you. When I met my brother I was so freaking happy. Reggie became a crush, and you became part of my family." I cried, so much guilt filled my head right at that moment. "The night of the dance....Caleb talked to me, I have the same mark you do, only my part of the deal is to get you join his band or I die." 

"Wait, back up a second, you'll die?!" He painked, "Look Katie you have to tell the boys and Julie." 

"No! I can't cause if I do then they will want to join the band for my sake and I don't want that. You guys mean so much to Julie and it would mean the world to her if you crossed over tomorrow night." I snapped at him. 

"oh- okay." was all he said.

"And besides if you guys cross over then the curse will be lifted cause Caleb won't be able to use me." I explained. "so please, please do NOT tell anyone." 

"I- I won't but are you sure?" 

"YES! This stays between you and me." I pointed to him with a serious look on my face. 

"okay, okay." he said in defeat. "are you feeling okay? I mean you probably don't but like how does it feel on a living breathing human?" 

"I'm- i'm okay, and the way it feels...hmm well it feels like I stop breathing and my entire body feels like it is falling into a different world. Like I'm being flickered into another world, if that makes sense." I explained in the best way I could. 

"well let's go inside, it's chilly out here." Alex said acting like it was cold.

"no it's not." I laughed. 

"I'm a ghost okay, let me have this one!"   He whined. 

~~~ 

I am so sorry for not updating, I love you all so much I just don't ever want this story to end I love ya'll so much. Also I might make a Christmas special if you guys want. I love ya'll so much, you are all special to me, and DON'T you ever forget that!