Chapter 18.

Hewo!!! I'm ungrounded now lol. So another chapter! hope you enjoy. And lmao you guys really liked the last chapter like wtf.  So I looked at the rankings and all of the top stories about Julie and the Phantoms are about Charlie Gillespie's character Luke. So in term of Reggie we are in doing very well in Reggie. XD. AND POOR ALEX GETS NO LOVE!! And thanks for 50k. Oh and make sure to check the stream, I post messages there.

~~~

I kissed him. I still had butterflies in my stomach. I can hardly think straight. I kissed a ghost. A cute, funny, wonderful ghost.  

"Katie." Reggie said snapping me out of my daze.

"Hmm." I hummed in response turning my head to look at him. 

"We found we have unfinished business." he said hanging his head low. 

"really?!" I asked getting excited. 

"Yeah. You see that night we missed the dance we did something stupid." He said lowly hanging his head even lower. 

"Oh." I responded already knowing what happened. 

eq4"Yeah and if we don't figure it out soon we... well we won't make it at all." 

"Wait. So if you find out what your unfinished business is and complete it Caleb won't get you in his band?! And, and you would be safe and I would be okay too?!" I asked excitedly. 

If the band crossed over then Caleb couldn't use me to get the boys!! THIS IS PERFECT! 

"yeah....Wait what? Why would you be safe too?" he asked tilting his head. 

"Nothing. Never mind forget what I said." 

"Wait, no. Tell me. What does it mean?"   he asked persisting that I told him.

"No! I said forget it. Please I don't want you or the guys to feel pressured."  I begged trying to just get him to drop the situation.

"Kat please tell me." He pleaded giving me puppy eyes.

"Reggie. " I said in a threatening tone.

"Okay, okay." He threw his hands up in defeat. 

"trust me it's nothing." I lied putting a smile on my face. 

Death.

The word repeated in my head. Why worry about it now. We just have to figure out their unfinished business is.

"I- I need some fresh air." I lied standing up and walking out of the studio.

I sat on the steps that lead to the studio. I set my head in my hands and sat there staring at the sky and the birds that flew by. 

"oh hey Kat." I heard Luke's voice next to me.

"Why is everyone calling me Kat?" I grumbled.

"Who knows." He scoffed leaning against the wall.

" dude you know exactly why." I rolled my eyes at him.

"Yeah I know. Ight come on let's go." He said patting my back.

"Go where?" I asked confused.

" the studio." He laughed.

"ohhh. Okay."

He poofed inside and I got up and walked inside. Alex, Reggie, and Luke were all there. 

"So what's up?" I asked sitting next to Alex on the couch.