Chapter 16.

Hey guys. sorry this chapter took so long. I hope you guys enjoy it! Make sure to comment and vote. Also I wanted to say thank you to all my amazing readers out there! Thank you so much for clicking on this book. it really means a lot to me, and I hope you are having a good...no wonderful day, and make sure to get some sleep! byebye! <3

^~^~^

"Don't tell who?" 

I was frozen at the voice. 

Oh no... no. no. she is going to kill me!!!! 

"Oh heyyyy!!! Julie!!" I said in a high pitched voice, and smiling.

"Hey? What's going on?" She asked walking around me a few times. 

"Well you see we were just talking about tonight, I mean it's not that you couldn't know. It's probably just boring." Luke said covering for me. 

I gave him a grateful smile.

"That's not what happened-" I cut Reggie off by putting my hand over his mouth.  I glared at him. He got the memo and shut up. 

"Anyway! Let's go!!" I said pulling Julie's arm and walking out of the studio. 

~~~

We walked into the cafe' and it was packed! Flynn was standing alone checking her watch and looking around for us. 

"Hi we are here!" I said running up to her. 

"Are we late?" Julie asked catching up to me. 

"More like to early...." she said and crossed her arms. 

"what-WAIT! How did she get in here?!" I asked getting really annoyed. 

"Her "daddy" must have made a call to get his sweet baby girl a spot." Flynn said sarcastically. 

"She always gets whatever she want just cause her dad is famous." I fumed. 

"Okay, calm down. We just need to get through the night." Julie said trying to calm me down. 

On the outside I was calm, but on the inside I wanted to sabotage her dance....but I didn't cause I didn't want to hurt Julies' reputation. 

"hey Kat-" I heard someone say my name. 

"KAT?! Who said anyone could call me Ka-" I snapped ready to kill whoever said that. 

"Woah calm down! I'm sorry! Please don't hurt me." Reggie said covering his face with his arms. 

"Katie shh." Flynn shushed me nodding her head to the people who were staring at me funny. 

"Heh....oops." I mumbled rubbing the back of my neck. 

~~~ 

Our turn rolled around and we were about to be called up but the announcer got confused on the name.

"Julie and the.... fat ones?" He asked looking around. 

"really?" I asked turning to Luke who looked as if he was going to die. 

"Yeah I mean my handwriting sucks."  He said trying to get out of the fact that he screwed up.... bad. 

"Lets just go." Julie said walking up on stage. 

I walked to the other side and got set up. 

The guitar. That's what I was playing tonight, electric to be precise.