Chapter 11.

AHH guys I'm so sorry I haven't updated! I have had a writer's block, and I was stressed out about school and other things. But anyway.. THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!! I can't believe I have 17k reads and 21 followers! I- I have no words. I am shook. I could go on and on but you guys want to read the chapter.. Right?! I mean that's why your here. Okay I'm going to shut up now and let you read. 

~~~ 

The garage was quiet until Reggie broke the silence by walking in. 

"Did you guys know that dogs can still bite you?" He asked holding up his hand that had a bite mark on it.

"No- no they can't. It must have been dead." Alex said rubbing his temples.

I didn't say anything I just looked at my feet and smiled at Reggies ability to lighten the mood. 

"Whatcha thinking about?" Luke asked poking my side snapping me out of my thoughts. 

"U-uh, uh drugs." I said quickly not thinking about what I said. shit.

"Wha-what." The three of them said in unison. 

"OH!! NO! NOT DRUGS! I didn't mean to say that!" I said waving my hands around like an idiot and shaking my head. "I meant meant to say Reggie!" WHAT AM I SAYING! 

"Me?" Reggie asked pointing himself and looking around. 

"AHH NO! I mean yes BUT NO!" I said frantically trying to dig myself out of the hole that  I put myself in. 

"So you were thinking about Reggie.. Doing drugs?" Luke asked cocking his head. 

"AHH NO! LUKE!" I said hiding my face in a pillow. 

At this point they were probably confused as hell and my face was as red as Reggies bass.  They looked at each other and then back at me seriously confused. I jumped up and danced around trying to break the tension. 

"Oooh I'm dancing in the dark with you between my arms." I sang spinning around. 

"Bare foot on the grass listening to our favorite song." I danced over to Reggie and Alex. Alex had a confused look on his face and Reggie was dancing too. 

I grabbed his arms and danced while singing the song. I  was having fun. 

"When you said you looked a mess, I whispered underneath my breath. But you heard it, darling, you look perfect tonight." I sang while Reggie spun me around, we faced each other and danced. We both had dorky smiles plastered across our faces. 

I skipped a verse to get to the more upbeat parts. 

"We are still kids, but we're so in love, fightin' against all odds." I sang while Reggie hummed along and kept dancing with me. 

"I know we'll be alright this time, darling, just hold my hand, I'll  be your girl, you'll be my man I see my future in your eyes." I sang changing up the words so that way it was the other way around.  

"Baby, I'm dancing in the dark, with you between my arms, barefoot on the grass, listenin' to our favorite song, when I saw you in that dress, looking so beautiful, I don't deserve this, darling, you look perfect tonight" I finished and spun around to where he had his arms wrapped around me and swayed back and forth. 

He let go and we both laughed. Alex and Luke were now sitting on the couch. Alex clapped and smiled. For some reason Alex had tears in his eyes and Luke looked kind of, a confused angry puppy. 

"That was beautiful." Alex said wiping a tear out of his eye. 

"yeah." Luke said crossing his arms. 

"Luke what's wrong?" I asked looking at his angry puppy look. 

"nothing." he said still sounding irritated at something. 

"Well your making this face." I said frowning. 

"that is not my face." he said defensively. 

"ehh it's your face." I said laughing. 

(i know that is what he said to Julie I thought it would have been funny) 

"No it's not." he said getting all defensive. 

"okay okay." I said backing away hold my hands up in defeat. 

~~~

Luke has been protective of me since that night Reggie and I danced in the studio. I don't know what got into him. Any time me and Reggie are in the same room it is like he  never stops watching us. It honestly freaks me out. But anyway tonight is the school dance that Julie and the Phantoms were supposed to play at. *that includes me* I play whatever is needed, Piano, guitar, bass.  Flynn already told me about it over text. It all just depends on the song. I walked by the music room and over heard Julie talking to Flynn. 

"My girl has got a crush and his name is Luke." Flynn teased. 

"No, Luke is dead." Julie respond defensively.  

ooh this about to get good

They continued to talk but I couldn't hear because SOMEONE CAN'T KEEP HIS EYES OFF ME! I saw Luke hiding behind a trash can. I groaned and motioned for him to leave. 

"I will tell Julie that you like her!" I whisper threatened causing his face to drop.

"I don't like her like that!" He whispered back. 

"Uh huh. I'm going in and if you don't leave me alone I will tell her." I said causing people to look at me weird as they walked by. Luke poofed away. I walked into the music room. 

"Oh hey did Flynn tell you that we are playing at the school dance?" Julie asked noticing that I walked in. 

"yep. Over text." I said though my teeth. 

"Hehe yeah sorry bout that." Flynn said rubbing the back of her neck. 

"mhmm." I shook my head and laughed. 

"Yeah you should talk to Luke about what song we are going to play." I said pointing at the piano with my hand still in my jacket pocket. 

"Yeah I will. how is he?" she asked cocking her head.

"Luke. fine. being Luke." I said turning around to see if he was standing in the doorway which he wasn't. 

Ugh! I love him but no. He needs to learn boundaries. He has been so overprotective these last few days and it is getting on my nerves. 

~~~

Okay let's get something clear and push away some confusion. So when she got sick it was because she is alive and not meant to be poofing. She only was able to because Luke poofed her. Luke and Katie are blood related which makes a huge difference. So when he grabs her arm and poofs she poofed with him. So when Caleb puts that curse thing on her it effects her too because she is very close to Luke as well as being blood related. So it wouldn't work if only Reggie and Alex got the curse. And Reggie nor Alex can poof her. I hope this little side not helped you out a little. If you guys have anymore questions leave a comment and I will respond to them as quickly as possible.  Hope you guys have a good rest of your day or night which ever it is when you read this. Anyway, byee.