First day of school

Korra woke up by hearing a loud sound. GET UP YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF TRASH! Yelled her father as he was drunk on the couch. Wow. Great way to start the first day of school. Thought Korra as she chose black leggings, a black leather jacket, combat boots, and a blue tshirt and went to get dressed. She came out of her bedroom and came face to face with Tonraq. You better not get in trouble today, I hate having to enroll you in a different school each year. Korra just looked at him in fear. WERE YOU EVEN PAYING ATTENTION GIRL!?!He screamed as he grabbed her hair and punched her in the eye. ANSWER ME! Korra said Yes sir as loud as she could muster and her dad let her go. Now go before i have to make you. Korra nodded quickly and ran out the door.

Asami woke up normaly. As in normal,get up, quick shower, pick out clothes, (today was a red tank top, high heels, and a black thigh length skirt) get dressed, and eat breakfast. She ran down the stairs, excited to be back in school. Miss Sato here's your breakfast. Said her maid as she handed Asami a cup of smothie. Thank you! Called Asami as she rushed out the door. She hopped in her Sato mobile and drove to school.

Please comment if you have any suggestions. Hoped you liked the first chapter even though it was short.