Not an update

Hey everyone,

It's been like over a year since I uploaded any chapter to any of my stories. This one hasn't been updated in almost 2 years. So sorry for that!

Things weren't like what they use to be. I was almost a sophomore in high school (probably the summer of 2015, a bit after the Disney Channel Movie Descendants was released) when I published my first fanfiction book, Forgotten Auradon. I uploaded a chapter like almost every day, then created 3 additional books to the series. Then I made a bunch of other fanfictions for the next 4/5 years. Back then, all I had to focus on were my classes. I had free-time to upload almost every day.

Now, I have a job and am thinking about my future. I don't have as much time as I use to. Now I'm an adult, but will always be a child at heart.

As for the chapter and books I planned on making, we'll see what happens with it.

Current stories
— You Make You will likely go under construction
— The Isle Life of Dizzy Tremaine will definitely be finieshed (eventually)
— Blinded by the Past will be finished and likely be getting a sequel

Possible sequels
— Be Careful What You Wish For will get a sequel and will have the characters from Descendants 2. As for the plot, I have yet to figure that out. Possibly following the events right after the first book
Very Frightful Days is a short story base on the books A Series of Unfortunate Events. I do plan on making a short story sequel to it, though possibly live the way it is to give it that mysterious ending like in the books.
Ship of Dreams will likely get a sequel following the events of the first book.

I do eventually wan to create original content and make a second account for it. This one will hopefully stay active, but mainly for the fanfics I make.

I hope to upload a much as I can, and hope you understand the changes that have happened over the years.