Chapter 22

A/n what Amelia wears

We ate our breakfast and watched a movie. "can we go shopping baby?" Luke asks. I nod my head "sure just let me get dressed" I say. I run to my room and get dressed. I walk out and Luke's mouth is wide open. "wow" he says. I blush. we hop in the car and drive to the shopping centre.

We arrive and I spot a penguin toy in the window. I tap Luke's shoulder "yeah?" I point to the toy. he screams and runs to the window mesmerised. I take my phone out and take a photo. "baby can we get it?" He asks with puppy dog eyes. how could I resist. "yes luke u can" I say. he screams and picks me up and spins me. "I love u" he says and kisses my lips."hurry get your penguin!" i say. he runs into the shop and comes out with the penguin. I chuckle "god you're such a child" he squeezed the penguin "he's so cute!" He said in awe. I shake my head chuckling to the tight that I have to walk around with him carrying a penguin. "I'm hungry" luke whined. I sigh "really, fine we'll go to the food court" "yay!" He squeals. I grab his hand and take him to the food court. "go get food" I order. he nods his head and goes to order. I stand there waiting until I hear a voice "hey Amelia" I turn around and put my hand over my mouth in shock. I start crying.

A/n who is it??? 👀