Chapter 12

Omg😍😍😍

I woke up feeling a lot better but I was still angry at becca. It was like the third time she had hurt him. I get up and make breakfast. bacon and eggs yum! Knock knock! I walk to the door and I find a happy looking luke standing there. I smile and move out the way so he can come in. "hi what's up?" I ask. "I was wondering if u wanted to come shopping with me?" He asks. I nod me head eagerly. "u want some?" I ask. he nods his head. I grab a plate and serve him some nutritious food. "thanks" he smiles. "let me get dressed and we can go" I say. he nods his head. I jog to my room and finish getting ready. one I'm finish I walk to where luke is seated and he stands up and smirks. "u look nice today" he says. I smile "thanks, now lets go" we jump into my car and head to the shopping centre.

We arrive and walk to the first shop which was a good shop. "here let me order u something" I nods my head. he leaves to order. I sit down and wait u till a guy around my age says "hi it's nice to meet you, what's your name?" "Amelia what's yours?" I smile. "beautiful name for a beautiful girl. my names Thomas but u can call me Tom" he smiles. "hello tom nice to meet u. would u like to sit down with me and my friend?" I ask. he nods his head eagerly. "hey Amelia I got yo-wait who is he?" Luke asks. "this is tom.we just met" I say and tom smiles and waves. Luke waves back with no emotion. "Tom this is luke my best friend" I say. "hello luke I'm tom nice to meet u" tom says. Luke replies with a mumbled hello. "Sorry guys I'm just going to order I'll be right back" tom smiles. I nod my head and smile. Tom was pretty tall and he had brown curly hair and beautiful hazel eyes. he is wearing a bandanna and he's pretty muscly. ( yes Tom looks like ash but it's not actually him)what do u think of tom?" I ask luke. "he seams like a douche" he says. "right ok then" I reply. "I think he's a nice guy and he's gorgeous" I say. Luke's frown turns into a bigger frown. "Right" is all he says liking down at the table. "how about we finish this and we go ho-" "hey lukey" omg this dog again? "What do u want?" He nastily says to becca. she moves over and sits on his knee but he pushes her off. "I'm over u I like someone else" mine and becca's eyes pop out of our heads. "who?" We both say. "someone special, she's gorgeous and means the world to me" he says dreamily. that'll never be me,we are only friends in his eyes. "Amelia why are u crying?" They both ask. I didn't even realise I was crying. "just coz" I say quickly wiping my tears. Tom returns with his food "hey gu- hey Amelia what's wrong?" He asks wrapping his strong arms around me. u shake my head "n-n-nothing" i sniffle. his grip around me tightens. "shhhh it's ok. every thing will be ok" he calmly says. I stop crying and relax. "thank u Tom I needed that" I say. "anytime" he smiles meanwhile luke has the most rottenest look on his face. "hey sorry guys I have to go. Amelia can I have your number" tom asks. usually I wouldn't give it to anyone but I felt comfortable with tom. I nod my head and give it to him. "bye" he says pulling me in for a hug. I instantly hug back. "even though we just met I hope we can still catch up and be friends" he says smiling. I nod my head "of course, text me later" I wave. he leaves the shop waving. "come on Amelia lets go" luke impatiently says while grabbing my hand. "ok lets go" and with that we walk through the door.

A/n does Amelia Luv luke or tom??That's the question.