Chapter 32

I woke up to silence. I look next to me a luke is still fast a sleep. he looked so cute when sleeping. I jumped out of the bed and walked to the kitchen and there was a lady there. "hi sweety I'm Anne who are u?" She asks. "hi Anne I'm Amelia Luke's girlfriend. I'm guessing your Ashton's mum" I say. she nods her head "sadly" she chuckles. I giggle. "do u want breakfast?" She asks. I nod my head "I'll help you cook it" "no,no you don't need to" she protested. "well I'm going to help u Anne" she sighs knowing she's defeated. she got out the eggs and bacon. I put the pan on and put the bacon in as well as the eggs.

Breakfast was served and we put the plates in the fridge since the boys were obviously not waking up soon. Anne and I sat down and ate our breakfast. i heard a pair of foot steps down the hall. I turn around and see luke zombie walking down the hall to us. he wrapped his arms around my waist and put his head in the crook of my neck. "good morning beautiful" he mumbled. "good morning babe" I replied. "morning Anne" luke. "God morning luke have t seen you in a will" she replies. "you two are adorable and also Luke breakfast is in the fridge" Anne says. he runs to the fridge and grabs the biggest plate. he scoffs it down and puts his plate in the dishwasher. "I'm going to wake the boys up" I smirk. "I'm coming too" luke says. "Anne do u have whipped cream?" I ask. she smirks "yes I do its in the cupboard" I run to the cupboard and grab it.

We sneak into their rooms and I squirt some cream into our hands. luke goes for ash and Calum and I go for Michael. "One, two, THREE!" And we smack their face. they jump up "what the hell Amelia" Michael grumbles half asleep. the boys grumble something that I didn't understand. michael grabs the can "I'm gunna get you back!" He screams chasing after me I start running out into the kitchen. I didn't notice the water on the floor and I fall in my head. all I great is a smack and I pass out.