Chapter 31

"Whet movies guys?" Ash asks. we were currently going to watch a movie and we are trying to find one to watch. the boys were yelling their ideas. "guys, guys shush. Amelia what do u want?" Ash asks. "um well I like frozen" I say embarrassed. the boys cracked up laughing apart from Michael. "yeah I love that movie!" He screams. michael grabs the disc and puts it in. we start watching it and then "do u want to build a snowman?" Comes on and Michael and I jump up. we start singing and dancing together. we acted out the song and cracked up laughing at the end. "omg we should be professional singers and dancers!" I laugh. he laughs too and nods his head. We sit back down. we continue singing all the songs. the movie finished and Michael and I were stilling laughing our heads off.
"can we watch a horror movie?" I ask. they all nod their heads. I put in the movie "annabelle" (if u haven't watched it u should :)" I had to admit I was terrified. I grabbed onto luke when s scary part came on and put my head in his neck. "u scared baby?" He asks. I nod my head. "I'll protect u" he says kissing my head.

the movie finishes and we all head of to bed. I fall asleep peacefully next to luke.