Chapter 29

A/n daym 😍😍😍

"Luke please cuddle me!!" I say. he shakes his head and cuddles his penguin tighter. ever since I got luke that God dam penguin he has been cuddling it and not me. I pout. "fine, I like this pillow more then you" I smirk. he fake cries "fine if u don't like me" he says and gets up and walks Into our bedroom. I wait a minute and then go into the bedroom. Luke is in our bed curled into a ball. "Luke are you ok?" I ask. "do u really like that pillow more then me?" He asks. I cracked up laughing "of course not luke you're my favourite" I say and hop into bed next to him. I kiss his cheek because I can't reach his lips. I hear heavy breathing and I look at him. I smile, his fast asleep. I put my head on my pillow and slowly drift off to sleep.

"Ahhhh no don't take her away from me" luke screamed. I shot up and looked at him. He was restless, his eyebrows were furrowed and he was really sweaty. "p-p-please don't take her" he pleas. he was crying now. this has gone to far so I decided to wake him up. "luke" I shout shaking him. He sat up and grabs me "oh my god, your still here" he cries. "it's ok baby" i coe. "do u want to talk about it?" I ask. "w-w-we were walking and they were going to take u away from me" he cries grabbing into me harder. "I'm here ok" I say and stroke his hair. "I love you and I always will. you mean so much to me and u couldn't be thankful enough. thank you for sticking with me and putting up with me. you mean so much to me" he says. I'm speechless. he said he loves me! OMG! "I love you too luke, more than you could ever imagine" and with that we fall asleep.

A/n awww omg this was so cute! Vote and comment please!