Chapter 6

I am really worried about Luke like what if she breaks his heart again? Arghh it's just I'm falling for him badly! I wonder how he went tonight since he was going to her place.

Luke's p.o.v
I walked up to the door of beccas place and walked in. I went to open her bedroom door when I heard moaning. She can't be cheating can she? I decide to take the risk and walk through the door. I open the door and my mouth drops. she was in bed with one of the jocks from school! I run out the house as quickly as I can and I run straight to Amelia's place. I knock on the door with tears filling my eyes. "hey Lu- omg what's wrong?" She embraces me in a huge hug and pulls me inside onto the couch.
Amelia's p.o.v
I KNEW SHE WOULD HAVE DONE SOMETHING! I FREAKING NEW! I'm really angry at that stupid piece of garbage he calls his girlfriend! "Luke I know it was becca but what did she do?" I ask. he told me that she cheated on hm with a guy from school. "you don't need her, she's just going to keep on playing with your feeling again and again. so don't keep on forging her luke" I say. "but I really love her" he cries. your heart shatters. he LOVES her after everything that she's done? I can't believe it! "Luke how could u love someone who had broke your heart two times?" I ask calmly so I won't get him angry. "I don't know I just do" he simply replies. i nod my head. he' never going to love me coz she has him wrapped around her finger.