Chapter 30

I woke up so happy after last night. I got up and ate some cereal then sat on the couch and put the TV on. "Hey baby, did u sleep well?" Luke asks in his hot morning voice. I nod my head. "that's good, I was thinking we could see my friends if u want" he asks. "who are they?" I ask. "three boys called ashton, Michael and Calum" he explains. "ok sure but why haven't I heard of them before?" I question. he shrugs "I forgot" "lets go then!" I say excitingly. we get ready and hop in Luke's car.

When they arrive

We arrive at a unfamiliar place and Luke knocks on the door. a curly headed boy answers "hey mate! Oh you must me Amelia" he says. I nod my head while smiling and waving. "I'm ashton but u can call me ash" "hi ash" I say. ash opens the door wider so we can get in. I see two guys playing the xbox, one with red hair beautiful eyes and the other with dark brown hair with blonde tips and tan skin. when we walk in their heads snap our way. "dam who's this Luke she is hella fine!" The one with the red hair says. I giggle. "sorry mates she's taken u hear me?" Luke points out. they pout. "anyway I'm Michael and this us calum" Michael tells. They both wave. "hi I'm Amelia" I wave. we small chat for a while until ash says "come on guys we have to practice" practise? What for? I give a confused look. "oh yeah um Amelia I'm in a band. I didn't want to tell u just in case u left me because u thought I was Emo or something" "what do u mean? That's awesome Luke! I would never leave u" I say. Michael makes a gagging noise. Luke turns around "Michael shut up" he puts his hands up in serenader. we all hop up and head to the garage. I sit in the spare chair as the boys set up. "one, two, one, two, three, four"
"So we're taking the long way home, take me back to the middle of no where, back to the place only u and I share. remember all the memories? The fireflies and make believes? kicking back in the old school yard, singing songs on our guitar. this is our reality, crazy stupid you and me. we k is this is the way it's supposed to be" Luke sings. he sounds like and angel. then all of the boys sing "so we're taking the long way home. coz I don't wanna be waiting my time alone. I wanna get lost and drive forever ever we can talk about nothing yeah whatever baby. so we're taking the long way home tonight" the boys finish the song and I have the most biggest smile on my face. I start clapping. "I can tell u guys are going to make it far" the thank me and we head into the kitchen. "anyone want anything?" Ash asks. I shake my head "no thanks" "yessssss food!!" The boys shout. ashton sighs "fine go help yourselves" ash says. they do to the cupboard like people on a mission and take out a million things. they start eating and finish it all. "wow ash how do u put up with them?" I ask. he sighs "it's hard work Amelia, really hard work" I chuckle. "do u guys want to stay the night?" Ash asks. "duh" michael sasses. "not u idiot" ash sighs. "do u want to Amelia?" Luke asks. I nod my head "of course we would ash" I smile. the boys go crazy.
oh god help me!

A/n wow what a long chap. yay the rest of 5sod are here! Btw this is before they become famous. leave a vote and comment

Luv you guys xxx