Chapter 17

A/n a pic of Rosie

I woke up to my phone going off.

From: Luke is a sexy penguin
Hey I was wondering if I could come over and show you someone?

To: Luke is a sexy penguin
Sure come over in a hour :)

From: Luke is a sexy penguin
Ok bye

I wonder who I'm going to meet? I get dressed and put my make up and stuff on. I sit in the couch and wait
Knock knock! I open the door "hey Luke and.......?" I say "this is Rosie my girlfriend" my heart shatters. I wave and weakly smile. she does the same. "hi I'm Amelia nice to meet you" I weakly smile. "hi" he nervously says. i motion for them to come in. "do you want anything?" I ask. they shake their heads. "make yourselves at home" I say. I sit in the couch and they follow. "so your Luke's best friend?" She asks. I nod my head. "right" she says with a disgusted look on her face. I just roll my eyes. Luke's dating another becca. "what do u do for a living" I ask. "well if you really want to know. I'm a stripper" mine and Luke's eyes pop out of our head. "um Luke can I speak to u for a sec?" I ask. he nods his head and says to Rosie that he'll be back. "you can't date her" I say. "I know but"he says. "but what?" "There is no one who loves me". "just give dating a break for a while and see how it goes" I say. he nods his head. "I'm gunna break up with her" he says and walks back to Rosie. "rosie lets go now" he says. "bye Amelia" he says. I wave and they walk out the door.

Wow what just happened?

A/n wow what's with all Luke's girlfriends? Lol