Chapter 7

Note: this pic 😍😍😍

Luke ended up staying over and he kept on crying. "big penguin wake up" I said while shaking him. he stirred and sat up "wwhhhaaattt?" He whined in his sexy morning voice. "will u come shopping with me please?" I ask. "fine, but only if u get me breakfast from maccas" ( btw maccas is just another name for McDonald's) I nod my head and we both get up and ready. I grab my keys and we both walk to the car.

"Let's go to maccas first!" Luke smiled like a child. I just nod my head not going to reason with him. so we go to maccas and get breakfast and drive to the supermarket. we walk down the first aisle when luke turns around and grabs my hand pulling me with him. "luke what the?" I say a bit angry. "she's here" and I realise who he was talking about. "ok we'll go down another aisle ok?" And he just nods his head. we walked to the frozen aisle and both of us stood frozen. becca was making out with a guy in the middle of the aisle! I grabbed luke and turned around. he was definitely going to cry but he was trying to act strong. "u know what penguin lets just go home and cuddle yea?" I asked. he nodded his head obviously not trusting his voice.

we hopped in the car and went to my place. when he got inside he just broke down. "w-w-why dies no one love me baby penguin?" He asked. "people love u big penguin, you just don't notice" I say. "l-l-like who?" He asked. "every girl penguin. when you walk through the door every girls gaze is in u luke" I say. "really?" He says amazed. "yep what do u expect penguin, you're cute,funny,caring, dorky in a good way and you have good looks" I say honestly. Knock knock! There was a knock on my door and I opened the door and my mouth was open. "hi"