introduction

THIS BOOK HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED

My book is off the story line by a mile! I love the real story line but with this book I have to change a few things and a few characters appearances. VOLDEMORT IN THIS STORY WILL LOOK LIKE TOM RIDDLE NOT HIS OTHER FORM.

ANY AND ALL WRITING IN THIS BOOK IS MINE IF I GET INSPIRATION FROM OTHER STORIES I WILL ASK FOR PERMISSION AND CREDIT THEM!!! (If any writing is similar it is purely coincidental)

Hello to everyone reading. This is my first book to write and hopefully publish and I would just love to say an amazing thanks to everyone who decided to read. This book has helped me a lot and making it is time consuming and rough. I do hope you enjoy it as much as I do. Writing this I have no idea if I finished the book yet or not but I hope I did.

Writing this fanfiction is a lot of work. I am in the middle of writing it currently. Im typing this entire book on my phone and so there will be spelling errors that I missed and I apologize in advance for delaying your reading with the mistakes.

This book came to me after finishing other Draco books. He has always been my favorite character since I was a small child seeing him on the big screen. I loved his hair, I loved his demeanor, I loved that they had made him seem like a villain. I always had a thing for bad guys. Slowly watching the movies and reading the books I learned he just need someone there for him and now I am determined to give him a happy ending. and I hope you all soon learn how much of an amazing person he is and that he is more than just looks and bullying.

I always wanted more spice and wanted Draco to be more toxic. I read other books and he was much to nice and in others he was amazing but i wanted to put a twist on it. So I hope I scare you guys atleast a tiny bit.

DO NOT READ THE NEXT PART UNLESS YOU WANT A HUGE SPOILER!!!!!

SPOILER BELOW ⚠️

What if our main character was related to two heirs. What if she was so powerful she could kill someone with a snap of her fingers? Two heirs thats twice the magic in her, which means twice the strength, and twice the power, but unfortunately also means twice the anchoring that threatens to break through, twice the hardness to control it, and twice the pain she will feel trying not to hurt anyone.

(Since she is related to both Merlin and Salazar Slytherin she will be extremely powerful)

Okay you're safe

🚨 IMPORTANT 🚨 I do not own any of the characters other than my OC's. J.K Rowling gets all of the credit. (I still believe hermione and Dobby wrote it but J.K says otherwise)

(my OC will not know they are her adoptive parents I only did that so that you will all understand in the end why I put adoptive in the cast instead of just mom and dad, because I don't want anyone to be confused with my characters)