Chapter 20 - Saikou Breach Pt 1

-6 pm Light Rain-

Ryukon was in his room, getting dressed again. He had read the note, telling him to go to a specific address, to which he called Keito to take him to. Although he was shocked by the request, Keito agreed to do so. He looked outside his window for a quick moment, observing the raindrops on the window. He frowned since all of them were too small, and hence too weak to race each other. Luckily, his phone vibrated on the bed. He took his phone and a radio he had purposely broken and headed downstairs.

Tenzen was in the kitchen making a sandwich while he watched a car with tinted windows pull up in front of the house, "uhhh....."

Ryukon saw Tenzen and walked through the kitchen door, "I'll be back later. Going to a friends house..." He then closed the door and headed to the car. Tenzen began to sweat.

"Who the hell are you hanging out with???"

_____________________________________________________________

-6:30 pm light rain-

He had arrived at the Buraza Saikou Corp office with Keito driving. Kaori and Blue were in the back seat. Ameko was also in the car. She was told a script to follow that involved the radio.

"Welp... I'm going in," Ryukon said.

Keito nodded, "stay safe..." he kissed Ryukon's lips briefly for good luck. Ryukon got out of the car and closed the door behind him. Ameko followed afterward and headed over to the front doors of the building. The group watched for a few minutes, wondering what Ryukon's approach was. They were expecting him to sneak in through a secret entrance. Ryukon gave Ameko his radio as they walked into the tall building made of glass.

They scoped the area casually. The interior of the building had an organized sync of pink, blue and mostly white, along with everything having that retro-futuristic clean curve to it.

It also seemed like nothing in the building could escape the Saikou logo. He now remembered the logo being on Keito's jacket, and on his umbrella. He never noticed how accessive the logo was in his daily life until now. Someone at the helpdesk looked at Ameko and greeted them both with a smile.

"Hello, welcome to Saikou Corp, how may I help you two?" the help desk said.

"Uhhhh yes hi, uh I would like to check the warranty on my radio?" Ameko said unsure, "I know it's around three years old maybe?... That's not a guaranteed number."

The lady looked at her a bit unsure, "well, that seems like a rather old model, but I'll see what I can do..." she took the radio from her and looked around it.

"Um..." Ryukon started, " ma'am, do you have a bathroom? I-I have to go really bad..."

He shuffled his feet. The lady directed a pen toward the back where the signs were. He gave a polite nod and headed to the back where the bathrooms were. Ameko always found it weird how Ryukon's social anxiety worked. It was almost a broken version of it. Before going in, he overheard a voice. He peeked behind a corner and saw Eri speaking to someone over the phone.

"I'm serious... I want him dead after what he did..." she started, "....I don't know about that method... He's very quick on his feet...... He has fluffy black hair, grey eyes... "she huffed, "he looks like that man Budo Masuta, but a lot... daintier? He usually wears red..." she frowned, "yes... the boy that messed up the cooking competition and just left afterward. That guy....... Excellent~"

Ryukon sighed and went into the bathroom. He paused and listened to people who were walking outside the door. He took out his phone, which had a map of the building that the original Info sent.