Chapter 11 - A Club Date?

-6 pm-

Ryukon's room was tinted a deep orange from the sunset outside. He was in his room messaging Info White first. His body was drained from that conversation he had earlier.

"Listen, I can't do this mission anymore," he started, "my dad is getting worried that I'm going to end up a yandere slayer like my Ma. They both had a big fight about it..."

"Your plan is to pretty much go into the club Keito's going to tonight," Info White said, "you might have to speak to some Yakuza people."

Ryukon glared at the text and sat up. He messaged back immediately, "I'm not speaking to the Yakuza. I'm not killing anyone. I'm not dealing with this anymore..."

"You will need to do a few tasks for them. There are some people in that club that are straight up awful... They will likely ask you to sell information to them about those people, kill them, or to rob them. I'm not fully sure yet since they're... stubborn..."

"LISTEN. TO. ME."

"Keito likely asked you to go with him... I tapped his phone and he had messaged a friend about you. Did you read his note?" Info White continued, purposely ignoring him.

He had forgotten to check Keito's note and looked around his room for it. He saw it on the desk next to his fish tank and picked it up. He read the note.

"Hey listen... I know this is odd, but I need you to come with me somewhere tonight. Wear something cute. There's a girl I have to go to this club with (can't really go into detail about it), and I don't want to go alone. I know I'm possibly placing you in a dangerous situation, but I'll protect you. I really don't want to go alone tonight. Just play along... Please?... Then maybe afterward we can chill at my place if we leave early enough?... -Keito."

Ryukon groaned as he got out of bed and went to his closet. He messaged Info White back.

"Don't just leave me while I'm there..."

"Had a feeling you would come around~" Info White said, "don't worry... I'll be there on time."

____________________________________________________________________________

-11:45 pm, Clear-

Ryukon was sitting on his bed in the darkness. He was wearing a black skirt and a dark red jacket. He wore matte black tights underneath, both because they were cozy, and would be good camouflage. He wore dark colors, assuming he would have to dip a lot through the dark. He couldn't believe he was doing this.

All he could do was stare at himself in the mirror. His humming phone interrupted his thoughts.

"I'm outside," Keito sent.

Ryukon got up and opened his door gently. He looked both ways and slid down the stair railing to avoid the steps. He landed on his feet and looked around again. The coast seemed clear. He looked out his front window and saw that Keito wasn't present.

Keito tapped the kitchen door with his nail, getting Ryukon's attention. He was about to walk in when he finally noticed Taro on the couch. However, he was asleep. He had a bunch of photo albums spread out around him. Ryukon got nervous about making a sound, so he cartwheeled into the kitchen and stopped by the door. He slid the door open and closed it gently.

"Hey..." Ryukon whispered.

Keito was staring at him a bit shocked, but ignored it for now. He looked at Ryukon and smiled a little, "well, you look nice... Ready?"

"Yeah, but question..." Ryukon started, "what about that girl? Shouldn't you be going with her?"

"She's in the car," he said, "come on. The guys are waiting."