꒰ ❀ ꒱

JAEMINbabe, i'm sorry

JAEMIN
babe, i'm sorry

JAEMIN
i'm not going to do
it again, i promise

NARI
jaem, i've caught you
doing that for the 2nd
time. do u really think
that i'm dumb to let u
do that again?

JAEMIN
babe... please give
me a chance

NARI
replace my humidifier

JAEMIN
:(

NARI
stop acting cute like u
didn't put an espresso
to my humidifier

NARI
my whole unit smells
like coffee!

JAEMIN
i was just trying if it
will work on yours...

JAEMIN
:(

NARI
na jaemin

JAEMIN
i'm on my way ;)

nari was sweating heavily as she opened the last closed window in her unit. she turned off the air conditioner and opened the windows to eliminate the coffee smell surrounding her home. as much as she wanted to be mad at jaemin, she couldn't help but to chuckle at how weird her boyfriend is.

she heard someone pressing the passcode of her unit and she didn't care a bit because she knew that it was just jaemin. she closed her eyes as she lay down on her couch but she immediately opened her eyes when she felt jaemin staring at her.

"shit," jaemin's voice became deeper as he gulped at the sight. acting like she's mad, nari raised her brow but it only drove jaemin crazier, sitting beside her. "now, that's even hotter."

nari shook her head as she sat up straight ash she grabbed the box of newly bought humidifier from jaemin's hands and powered it on. with the help of the air freshener that she sprayed earlier, the smell was now removed, making her close the windows again and turn the ac on.

usually, jaemin would some to her and shower her with kisses all over her neck and face but he didn't do it today to nari was confused. nari sat on his lap, "if you think i'm hot, then why aren't you kissing me now?"

jaemin stared at her for a moment before looking away, his hands clutching his shirt, "because i know it's my punishment. you're teasing me right now but you won't let me touch you because you're mad."

"i'm not mad at you, babe," she placed a soft kiss on his lips and jaemin responded quickly but nari pulled away. "but you're right. it's your punishment for ruining my humidifier."

nari decided to tease him more, "should we watch a movie and oh, no touching."

jaemin widened his eyes. "ya, don't you think it's too much? how can i survive without cuddling with you?" he dramatically gasped and clutched his chest.

"hwaiting, na jaemin!" she kissed him once again before sitting far away from him as she put on a movie to watch while jaemin sulked at the corner.