23

"no

"no."

donghyuck whined at renjun's response to his idea. he swore he thought about it carefully and he was insisting that he was being radical and logical about it. he even thought of possible outcomes when his proposal fails, and that is it will not fail.

"i can't believe you asked me to go to university this early just to hear your stupid plan, hyuck," renjun rolled his eyes as he hungrily took a bite of his submarine sandwich since he didn't had the chance to eat breakfast as he was in a hurry because donghyuck requested him to meet up early. "it's only 8 am and my first class is on 1pm!"

donghyuck felt guilty about making renjun meet with him early but he was too excited that he can't even sleep properly. "she confessed to me."

jeno, who was just silent since they met three, choked on his drink, "she confessed to you? like she likes you? she likes likes likes you?"

"am i supposed to be offended by that?"

"no, i mean, i was just shocked."

renjun put down his sandwich as he bit a mouthful, "that's not the point! jeno, are you listening to donghyuck? he told us his plan that will make jaemin confess to nari. and what did she tell you, donghyuck?"

the two stopped bickering, confused because they barely understood what renjun told them since he was munching while he spoke. renjun rolled his eyes when he realized why they were looking at him in confusion so he swallowed the food and repeated what he said.

donghyuck told the two that nari confessed to him that she likes jaemin, making renjun mutter i mean it's obvious and jeno really?

"i thought you like nari," jeno was confused. jaemin sounded so sure that donghyuck likes nari but why is donghyuck helping him? donghyuck only nodded while smiling.

jeno was even more confused, "then why do you want jaemin and nari to end up together?"

donghyuck laughed hysterically, making even renjun perplexed about what's happening. first, he learned that donghyuck likes nari and now, he's laughing because of what?

"don't tell me, you think i like nari as in like romantically?" donghyuck asked them between his laughter. "who told you that?"

renjun snatched donghyuck's phone that was placed on the table and he quickly clicked the messaging app to read donghyuck and nari's conversation. "you told her you love her, donghyuck. don't even lie to us," renjun muttered as he showed the two donghyuck's phone screen.

donghyuck was shocked when he saw his phone in renjun's hand. that boy was sneaky, he didn't even noticed that the phone was not on the table anymore. despite his privacy being invaded, donghyuck was calm. "it's not like i don't say i love you to you too. duh, i say i love you to everyone i love? and look, i even told her i also love minji."

the three were still looking at his phone screen when a message notification sound was heard from his phone. donghyuck absent mindedly clicked the message right away when he read the sender's name. when he realized what he did, he quickly snatched his phone away and his calm demeanor earlier was replaced with panic, but renjun and jeno's eyes were quicker.

"bitna?" renjun swore he saw the sender's name. jeno gaped as he saw the message itself, "baby? fuck, she was the one i caught you making out with?"

donghyuck facepalmed, he has no intentions of revealing that he has a girlfriend for now because he wanted to be a part of his own plan for jaemin. "i swear i'm going tell you, but not now. let's help jaemin first."

"oh shit, jaemin thought you like nari that's why he avoided her."

donghyuck grinned as he thought of there will be a change of plans. he was more excited about his new plan than the one he told the two earlier. renjun and jeno seemed to notice donghyuck's expressions and there is only one thing that they thought that time: after this plan, please let donghyuck live.