chewing gum, you're my ju-ingong.

!warnings: swearing, mentions of
harassment, alcohol and smoking,
cliché, mature scenes, lmao i just
suck in writing in general i'm sorry

“it's amazing, we keep running into each other

it's amazing, we keep running into each other.

          kim nari inhaled the not so fresh seoul air, beaming excitedly because it's the first day of her summer term in second year college. engineering was not the course that she imagined she would be taking, but she somehow fell for it.

as soon as she entered the university, she bumped into someone causing her phone to slip from her grasp. unfortunately, her reflexes suck but as if nari saved the nation in her past life, the guy who she bumped into caught her phone right before it hit the ground.

the guy handed the phone to her. “you saved my life, nari dramatically thanked the guy who just turned his back at her to walk away. thank you! thank you so much! how can i express my gratitude, sir?” she followed the guy.

letting out an exasperated sigh, the guy spoke, just shut up and leave me alone.

okay, that is straight up rude, she thought. but then she owed the guy one so she bowed and left the guy alone. she opened her phone to send a message to her friend when she noticed the time and realized that she's gonna be late for her class.

time passed by and her classes for this day were all done. she could already go home but she decided to study in advance in her favorite spot in the university which is the soccer field. she was focusing on learning about physics when her chest suddenly tightens. searching around the area for the possible cause of her condition, she finally found the culprit.

it was the guy earlier.

oh my god, stop smoking, she irritatedly snatch the cigarette away from the guy's fingers and stepped on it.

what the fuck is wrong with you? leave me alone, i'm fucking stressed!

well, i'm fucking asthmatic!

the guy closed his mouth, feeling guilty about what happened. he also stepped on the cigarette that was on the ground.

na jaemin.

how the fuck

kim nari pointed on his identification card, "you're from medical department yet you're damaging your own health." nari fished out something from her pocket and gave it to jaemin. that's my favorite.

kim nari walked away and na jaemin could only stare at his hand where she placed a strawberry chewing gum.

fuck, i hate strawberries, he thought but ended up chewing it anyway.

!spoiler: in the same universe with my other dreamies books (this is the first book); contains hint to other stories :)

dear dream ↲

chewing gum › jaemin •  love again › renjun •  candlelight › donghyuck •

【 c h e w i n g    g u m 】

na jaemin

kim nari

© tteokbokkies
2020