Chapter 14

❝What you do not want done to yourself, do not do to others.❞

ZVEZDA'S POV -

We've been getting closer. Who would've known that we would have the same interests? Rita was great.

She cooked and I ate.

It was like the buddy system. We've been doing this for a while now.

The agreement was that whenever she would cook and have to make samples in order to know whether the food was good enough for the other men, I would be her taster. I mean, a job paid with food to eat food was a dream come true. Rita is a boon to me.

Aero wasn't exactly running away from me anymore as though he didn't know me but that was mostly because he wasn't at the house much.

As usual his men said that there's a lot of business that he's been doing and sorting out work.

He seemed to be at the house today though as I could see him through the kitchen window which over looked the grounds.

I say goodbye to Rita and skip down towards the grounds with a cookie in my mouth.

Wait, they're fighting?

There seemed to be some kind of training going on.

I stay back as I finish my cookie and watch a shirtless Aero takes on three of his men.

He flips one of them over as though he was nothing and takes the other two head on beating them as well. The men he was throwing around as though they were porcupines were trained professionals.

The fact that Aero is this strong with enhanced technique and knows exactly what he's doing makes me a little curious.

There's nothing wrong with learning how to fight if someone wants to learn how to protect themselves but I could quite obviously tell that Aero had been doing this for a very long time now.

His moves had expertise. He could see the moves coming before they even struck.

Who is this man?

"Are you going to get over here and fight or just drool over me for a bit longer?" Aero says as he turns around to face me with sweat dripping down his brow trailing down his chiseled, muscular body.

Oh god, I'm so done for. He looked as though he was sculpted by the gods.

This was so unfair as he would probably just have to take his shirt off during a fight and the other person would faint after looking at him.

"I'm coming." I grumbled trying to stop looking at him and letting him know what he was doing to me.

"When was the last time you trained?" He asks me expressionlessly while he watches me walk towards him.

I'm not even going to try asking him how he knows that I used to actually train.

When someone sees me fight they probably assume that I've just taken a few self-defense classes but this guy just always knows for some reason.

I inwardly roll my eyes not wanting to even bring up that he's the all-knowing and inflate his ego.

"A few years ago. It's been a while since I actually trained." I tell him knowing I'm a little rusty because I used to train with Aleksi and the guards a really long time ago.

"That's going to change. You're going to start training again. I want to make sure you can come out on top in any fight." He says while he comes closer to me.