Missing

((((( My first "proper" story here hope it goes well ^.^ )))))

Although I've never considered jumping off a building, I'm highly considering it now. I mean it's gotta be better news to my parents than telling them I want to drop out of school. Although either of these events will lead to me unconscious in the middle of the road.
Another idea is to run away, but my missing posters would be terrible. See I'm one of those unfortunate humans who's face doesn't look right, or even a bit like an actual human, in photos. I also imagine the posters being completely inaccurate.

*MISSING CHILD*
-Name: Jake Miller

Wrong. They forgot my middle name. (Noel)

-Gender: Female

Wrong. As much as I might look like a girl, I am 100% sure that I am a dude. I can prove it.

-DOB: 7/12/98
-Date of Disappearance: Friday October 23, 2015

Wrong. I'd never leave on a Friday, too obvious. Probably just the day my parents realized I was gone. They'd just assume I was sleeping at Adam's, which I do a lot.

-Last seen at: Gerard Frank High School

AKA, Hell.

-Hair Color: Dirty Blonde
-Eyes: Brown
-Height: 6 feet

Wrong. I'm 5'10

-Distinctive features: Small Nose
-Big eyes
-Scrawny Build

Hah. Thanks.

Judging by how inaccurate my missing posters would be, I don't think I'll be running away anytime soon. I'd like to get found eventually.

Every single day for me is the same exact thing. I get up. Go to school. Go 1st hour. Go to 2nd hour. Go to 3rd hour. Go to 4th hour. Eat. Go to 6th hour. Go to 7th hour. Go home. Repeat. Nothing good ever happens, nothing interesting. Not just that, but the entire place is filled with jerks, with the small exception of me, Adam, and the people that sit at the table near the corner of the lunchroom. Even the pathetic geeks here are complete inconsiderate assholes.

Adam moved here in 5th grade where he was teased for having red hair (which he doesn't, it's auburn) but I guess 11 year old children just don't have really good eyesight. I remember getting quite frustrated at the other kid's incapability of viewing the obvious. Even though he wasn't a red-red head, I still found red heads really cool, and Adam always seemed interesting.
I'm glad I've got him, if he wasn't here I'd be lonely, and a completely different person. He's one of those people that make you question yourself because that's how much of an impact they've had on you. Like if it wasn't for him I would have never found my talent of being able to burp the alphabet up to H.