My Friend

Alex's POV

'Buzz buzz, buzz!'  I turn off my alarm yawning. I begin to get up slowly as I ask myself, "What time is it?"

Leslie walks in " Baby it's time to wake up for school."

"Mama I know I've been up for like five minutes already." I get up thinking of what I should wear I pick out a long a sleeve black shirt and whitewashed distressed jeans. I go to the bathroom looking in the mirror smiling as I brush my teeth. I return to my room. Putting on my clothes and perfume.

"Awe look at my baby! I remember when you were in kindergarten didn't even know how to spell your name," says Leslie.

"Thanks, mom."

"Now hurry up before you miss your bus" I put my headphones in as I grab my things quickly and begin speed walking to the bus stop. "Bye baby, I love you! screaming Leslie "

"Bye mamma, love you too" I yelled getting on the bus embarrassing myself. Even though the bus is empty, not one single soul in sight. I see a seat and place my bag by the window as I sit on the other end of the long bus seat knowing I could allow someone to sit next to me. I turn my music all the way up as I sigh and look out the window listening to 'Fuck the World' "fuck the world I'm a walking erection"
I'm glad I'm bout to graduated cause this is bullshit. I thought almost everyday.

As we approach other bus stops picking up more and more students there was my friend Devin was always nice to me and he sat next to me every day. He's my ride or die As we slowly arriving at the school I get off the bus being shoved by other students all I can say is "fuck I'm sorry."

I always skip going to breakfast because I don't like to eat in the morning my doctor said I need to start eating breakfast and lunch, but school lunch is nasty as hell

"Welcome, Alex. The only student that talks to me like I'm not just a robot who's out to set students behind " Mr.Martin chuckles Putting on his glasses

"So funny Jack- I mean Mr. Martin As I head to the back of the classroom." I sat at table six looking up from my phone hearing someone sit across from me

"Hey baby I'm sorry I ain't say nothing this morning I was just going through something between Stephanie and I," Says Devin.

"Yeah I told you to leave her ass, she ain't nothing but a toxic bitch.  Think about it bro, name one decent girl that will mark a day in her planner and put DA with Devin who schedules when they taking dick with there boyfriend?"

"That's strange but, you look really pretty and you smell so good today. Your ass so fat in them jeans too."Devin smile."

"What's wrong that's a fake ass smile you have such a cute smile with them deep dimples
And white ass teeth "

Devin chuckles and bites his bottom lip. "Thanks, boo you always make me smile. I'm hungover from from yesterday."

"What happened? You tell me everything."

"I got fucked up and that's all you need to know for now"

"Oh okay,"  I see Stephanie walks into the classroom and sits next to Devin. She slams her head on the table and puts her hood on. I see Devin side-eye her and now I'm so confused.

Devin clears his throat "Alex you tryna come to the mall today and meet my partner well my cousin a bugaboo, he's lonely too."