Chapter 3

I was awaken by growling, and feeling wet in the face. Great, now my annoying brother is drooling on me, I turned over and mumbled,"You little Rascal, go away or I'm gonna tell on you." The growling continued, but than barking could be heard from a distance and in front of me.

I finally had the gut to open my eyes, and found... A WOLF!!!!!!! But it was no ordinary wolf, it was a wolf made out of wood and gems. Its eyes were bright red as the wolf that drooled on me snarled. There wasn't just one, but a pack of them. Crap...

I tried to stand up, but instead I fell backward instead. What is wrong with me?! I tried again, but failed miserably. That's when it hit me. Princess Celestia's words.

"In order to enter Equestia, you must transform into a pony..."

Darn it, this isn't a dream, this is real. The wolves started to get impatient, and the only thing that I could think to do was run. I tried to run like the wind, but it isn't easy running with two right legs and two left legs when I just became a pony.

The wolves were catching up to me, and I had no idea what to do. I tried running so hard, but than up ahead was a cliff. Think, Destiny, think. I stopped at the cliff and turned around to face the wooden wolves. I spotted a vine above the wolves hanging from a tree. The wolves were coming closer. I backed-up and tried to think of how to get to that vine.

"OVER HERE TIMBER WOLVES," a voice yelled at the top of their lungs. The wolves turned around, and I too looked in their direction and faced a pony that was hopping up and down. Her mane was hot pink and crazy, while her fur color was a baby pink. Her butt had a mark of three balloons, and some confetti surrounding it.

"COME AND GET ME!!!!" She said excitedly as she hopped. What is up with this pony? She just got herself into trouble by drawing attention to herself. The so called "Timber Wolves" started stalking her, but every time they got near her, she would move from place to place at the speed of light.

Realizing that I should escape, I dashed for the vine, and readied myself to jump for the other side of the cliff. I than looked back, the pink pony was doing fine so far, but than she was knocked off and fell face first into the dirt. Oh no, she needs help. I looked from the other side of the cliff to the now pony who was surrounded by wolves. I hate myself.

I ripped the vine off from the tree, and randomly charged. I stumbled a few times, but I managed to make it behind one of the Timber Wolves. I then lassoed the tail of the timber wolf, and tried to climb on top, and finally made it. I un lassoed the tail, and crawled on the back until I made it to the top of the head. The timber wolf finally realized I was on top of him, because he started shaking his head and running around. I tried to hold on for dear life, but I didn't have any fingers, so I didn't have a grip.

Then I realized I had in my mouth the vine. The pink pony watched me, full of curiosity. Trying not to fall off, I tied a shape of a circle and hanged it off the side of the now terrified timber wolf.

"GETH INTH THETH HOLETH," I yelled at the pony with a vine in my mouth. She must've heard me, thank god, because she nodded energetically and jumped through the hole of the vine. I then pulled her up on top of the timber wolf with great difficulty, and she made it up alright. She untied the vine around her, and gave it back to me. I looked down from the timber wolf, and we were near the cliff.

"HI IM PINKY PIE," the pony introduced herself.

"THITH ITHN'T THE BETHT THIME TO INTRODUTHE OURTHELVES," I yelled back at her, frustrated that she would even think to try to have conversation with me while I had a vine in my mouth and were on a timber wolf who was trying to get us off.

"DO YOU NEED HELP?!" Pinky asked

"NOOO!" I screamed.

"ARE YOU SURE?!"

"YETH, IM THURE."

To prove my point to her, I stood up straight and went slowly and steady to the top of the head of the timber wolf. Suddenly, the wolf jerked towards the cliff and I flew off the edge...