Chapter 30

"Sister!"

"Luna!" Luna galloped towards Princess Celestia, with tears in her eyes, and hugged her.

"Sister, I'm sorry! I don't know what overcame me and..."

"Luna," Princess Celestia sighed in relief, but than looked mom in the eye, "We'll talk privately later." Princess Celestia than whispered something into my mother's ear and she grinned, but I didn't care. I started to tear up because this was so touching, watching siblings embrace one another. I looked in Sunshine's direction and spotted a tear trickle down his face as Rainbow dash leaned against him.

"Are you crying, Sunshine?" I asked playfully.

"No, I-I'm just sweating out of my eyes."

"You're a horrible liar."

"I know." The rest of the gang also seemed to be touched by this event, because either they were awing or were tearing up like me, while Nicodemus just crowed lovingly on my back. The two sisters than split apart and Luna stood next to Princess Celestia and we all bowed. One by one, Celestia each approached us individually, starting with Twilight Sparkle.

"My faithful student, it's with great gratitude that Equestia thanks you for your bravery, applying your leadership to use, and for being the Princess of Friendship." Twilight stood up and looked Celestia in the eye and nodded, smiling. Princess Celestia than stood infront of Pinkie Pie.

"Pinkamena Pie, Equestia thanks you for bringing laughter to those who needed it the most through that difficult journey," Princess Celestia glanced in my direction and I grinned, knowing what she was thinking, "for also being brave during the battle, and for being you. I still can't get some of your songs out of my head, which is a good thing."

"You're most welcome Princess Celestia, and I'll keep being me!" Pinkie stood at attention and saluted. I laughed to myself, thinking how I first met Pinkie at the most difficult time, yet she tried to become friends with me even though my stubbornness overcame me, you know with trying to save her life from a pack of Timber Wolves, its hard work! Next was Rarity.

"Rarity, Equestia thanks you for being there for your friends and using your element to help soften hearts from the start of the journey." Princess Celestia once again glanced in my direction, and I knew what she meant when Rarity gave me her lecture to me in the hospital.

"Why, it was my pleasure, your highness," Rarity continued, "and I adore your flowing mane." Celestia nodded and moved on to Fluttershy.

"Fluttershy, Equestia also thanks you for coming out of your comfort zone and showing kindness to those that don't deserve your kindness." Fluttershy started to tremble as she stood up and tried to look Princess Celestia in the eyes, but failed and looked at the ground.

"You-'re we-wel-welcome, princess," Fluttershy stuttered as she continued to look at the ground, clearly being shy. I thought I caught a sight of her blushing too, but you know, it could just be my eyes. Poor Flutters, I remember when I first met her, she was so shy, like always, and never out going until she saved me. Now I had a whole new perspective for her after that. Celestia than walked infront of Applejack.

"Applejack, Equestia thanks you for helping those in need from the start of the journey and for never giving up on your friends no matter what mistakes they've made in the past and for being honest, but kind, when necessary."

"It was darn hard, your highness, but I'm alive and well, and you are most certainly welcome! Anything for ya'!" I loved Applejack as a friend. For one thing I admired her for being honest when I was lost and for attempting to help me when, again, I was as stubborn as a Mule. I remember when I first landed in PonyVille and her being the first pony by my side. Good ol' days Applejack would've said if I've mentioned that. Applejack stood and tipped her cowboy hat. By now Celestia was two ponies away from me, and I was afraid of what she would say to me. Celestia stopped in front of Amethyst.