Versus Nappa

It had been 10 months since you started training with Goku.

Time sure had gone by quick and you had learned so much. You had also met all of Goku's friends and of course, his wife.

Chi-Chi and Bulma were so supportive of you and they soon became your best friends. They helped you with learning more about humans and culture. You were thankful to have them by your side. Especially since they weren't fighters.

Daio, on the other hand, had really learned a lot from Goku. They worked hard together and Goku loved the challenge of training someone so strong. He even took Daio to King Kai's with him to train. And although reluctant at first, King Kai agreed to train Daio.

Daio was now fourteen and you hadn't seen him in months due to him being on King Kai's planet.

You were hanging out with Bulma after a long training session when the phone rang.

It was Krillin informing you that the Saiyans had arrived sooner than you all thought and to try and come as quickly as possible to find them.

In a panic, and worried about Daio, you immediately begged Bulma to hurry along and get the plane ready.

You headed toward the Kame House to start, thinking everyone would meet up there and go straight to the scene. But of course you were wrong, and you really were starting to panic. You were worried sick about Daio. You were scared they would try to take him for the Frieza Force. You couldn't risk it.

It was 2 hours in total from Capsule Corp to the Kame House. During that time was a lot of reassurance from Bulma saying it would be okay. That Daio could hold his own.

From there, you started flying for the rest of the crew.

When you arrived to the scene, you didn't immediately spot the Saiyans. You hid behind a rock, hoping you would only have to interfere if need be.

Currently, Yamcha, Tien, and Chiaotzu were down for the count.

You looked around and noticed Goku was no where to be found.

Piccolo immediately sensed your energy, knowing you were keeping yourself hidden.

"And well, well, well. Look at you. I bet you're a little hybrid freak just like this pipsqueak, aren't ya?"

You eyes widened at the sound of that voice.

Nappa.

You never really did like him. You weren't surprised Frieza kept him around. He was strong and easily manipulated.

It was clear he was talking to Daio.

"Actually, I'm full saiyan, wise ass." Daio laughed mockingly. "And what a pathetic power level you have. Are you sure you're considered elite?"

"Why you little-"

And the fight began. It was now that you peered over the rock and watched your son go toe to toe with Nappa.

The fight seemed to last forever. You watched Daio hold his own pretty well, until Nappa played dirty and got the upper hand.

He sent Daio to the ground with a large thud.

Now was the time you were going to interfere.

"Y/N don't! He saw you! It's a trap!" Piccolo reached his hand out toward you as you already revealed yourself.

"Well, Nappa. It's been awhile." You giggled. "Let's see if I still can kick your ass."

"I knew it." Nappa laughed. "Y/N. Always been a bitch."

"Piccolo. Get Gohan and leave. Take Daio too."

He nodded and picked them up, leaving the area.

As you fought Nappa, it was clear that he was out matched. You still had power over him and it was no secret.

"Goodbye Nappa. So sad to see you go." You held a blast to his head.