Chapter 03 | Meatballs

Chapter Three

Lilac's P.O.V

Splat! No, you read that right. That was the sound of spaghetti landing in my hair. How did we get here you might ask, I got no idea. So let's re-trace my steps.

I woke up to an empty house meaning M and D were at the pack house. Had a strawberry fruit yogurt and some beacon wrapped beacon ahh the joy of delicious meat. Reminisced about how badly I missed my brother like always. Rushed to school with Trey. Got bitch glares from Nessa and a couple growls too, you know the usual.

Class was boring I know big surprise, made a couple snarky comments about Nessa's hair and outfit, and got a couple glares from Trey. Listened to Lottie's blabbering, Riley's witty replies and stared at Charlie as he mindlessly texted ignoring everyone and everything around him. My life was a cycle on repeat.

Did what I do best. Interrupted Trey and Nessa's cafeteria porno harmlessly poking at the bear because you know, why not. But bitch took it seriously and that's when it happened.

A meatball come flying at my face. Luckily, I avoided it and it fell right onto the floor behind me. Nessa still looked like an innocent angel and apparently I was the only one who noticed the chunk of mass destruction that almost hit me. Oh, it's on.

I'm not one to waste food but she asked for it. I grabbed my on fork and flung it at her, she obviously dodged it with a pathetic shriek and everyone gave me accusing eyes. Oh! So that you saw.

"Leave my sister alone, you man stealing whore", Kaia, Nessa's little sister who is one year younger than us, said coming out of nowhere and dropping her food In My Hair!

As I said it made a great big, SPLAT! And left everyone in the cafeteria snickering.

I'd just about had it so I know it wasn't really the best thing I could have done and regretted the words the moment they left my mouth, "You stupid bitch this is all your fault", I screamed at Nessa sounding like the jealous ex-girlfriend everybody already thought I was.

But I really was happy for Nessa and Trey but something about seeing them so in love made me feel so lonely. It didn't help that my hair was now dripping with meatballs. I grabbed a chuck from my hair and launched it at Kaia which she dodged with ease. What the fuck is wrong with my aim today.

"Food fight", Charlie screamed before throwing a meatball right at Trey's face then ducking out of the cafeteria away from the havoc he created. With a frustrated garhhhhh scream I stormed out of the cafeteria stomping my feet all the way to the bathrooms.

But when I was finally alone all that anger was replaced with sadness and regret. I looked at my awful reflection in the mirror and started to ball my eyes out just as the bathroom doors flew open revealing the twins from the shinning all grown up.

"What's wrong darling?" Nessa said in a sickeningly sweet voice while Kaia shot daggers at me. "Get out", I screamed not ready to deal with their bullshit. "Don't talk to my sister like that", Kaia said. What does she think I'm going to do to Nessa? Before all this, I honestly liked the bitch and was just messing around.

"Both of you, get out or I'll tell my dad or brother to turn your whole family into rogues", I said. Great job Lilac pull the alpha card, sound freaking pathetic. "You wouldn't Trey wouldn't let you", Nessa said. "I don't freaking care what Trey thinks or say", I lied.

"That true?" Trey said entering the bathroom as well. "All of you just get out", I said. "Girls give us a moment", Trey said like he was talking to toddlers and they both left but not before Nessa claimed what was hers, causing me to mentally puke.