Chapter 21 | Nuts

Chapter Twenty One

With a thin white towel wrapped around my torso I head downstairs to my favorite place on earth. The refrigerator. I look at all my options and sign in content. Home sweet, sweet home. But see an empty spot near the almonds and frown.

“Milk honey there ain’t any chocolate nuts left”, I yell up to Braylon knowing he’ll hear me even though I know that it’s past midnight and there’s nothing he can do about it but I was craving and now I’m sad.

Braylon strolled onto the kitchen with a similar towel wrapped his waist showcasing those muscles I love so much. “I can fix that”, he said and I instantly perked up.

“You can”, I beamed. He grabbed a bottle of chocolate syrup and whipped cream. He looked at the chocolate and his towel like he was trying to say something with his eyes.

I trailed the movement trying to process it, “Chocolate… Ohhhh”, and then it hit me. “I like that idea”, I grinned.

A\N: I WANT TO KEEP THIS BOOK PG so the rest of their chocolaty and nutty adventure continues in my smut book: Unapologetic. But for those who won’t read let it be known that they did the dirty deed, got freaky, added one plus one equals one or sometime three, ate the forbidden fruit, crossed x with y, bumped uglies, you name it.

Well I know it’s short but I just wanted to put that out there. Continue to the next chapter. Thanks for reading Mated To A Foodie ~ Tisha💛