05

. . . . .

JUST THE USUAL

Nothing much is happening today, just another casual noon with this grown woman who acts like a five-year-old.

It's just me, her, and the music blasting from the speakers. Up till now, I still don't know the titles of the songs she's been listening to. It's not like it matters.

But... I kind of want to get to know her more.

She looks so happy today, anyone could tell. Jumping on her bed with closed eyes, shaking the universe with that bright smile while feeling the music. Even squealing from time to time.

She's now screaming names so fast of people I have never heard of. What's this called again? Fan chant? Something like that. She likes them that much that she'd shout out their names.

Wish she'd like me that much.

In your dreams, Tzuyu.

Yeah, in my dreams. I hope I'd never wake up.

I almost forgot about the painting just days ago. The last day before Park Jihyo's departure, the girls surprised her with a farewell party.

Sweet, right? Anyway, right then Sana gave the portrait to her. Everyone's reactions were priceless.

Jihyo started crying, and so did Sana, followed by all of them. Their friendship is so unbreakable, I'm jealous.

Though I felt left out at that party, it was still fun. I got to eat cake. Who knew a ghost could even eat, am I right?

A small smile crept on my face, recalling the other things that happened at that party. It's good to know I have happy memories now, covering the sad and utterly painful ones I used to have. And it's all because of this girl named Sana.

But time's running out.

I snapped out of those thoughts when I heard a loud thud coming from her direction.

She fell.

She fell from the freaking bed.

I shook my head, almost chuckling. "Are you okay?"

I stood up to help her, but then I remembered something.

I'm just a mere ghost living in someone's house uninvited, unknown to that person. What are you doing, Tzuyu? Snap out of those sappy thoughts. We don't need them.

I only sighed, sitting back down, watching her efforts to get up but only failing. She didn't give up easily though; she tried and tried, reaching for anything that could help her get up.

"Come on, Sana, get your butt off the floor!"

After finally getting up, she stopped the music and went to the bathroom.

If I was in that position, I'd probably stay there, not caring at all. I just want to disappear already. I don't want to suffer from this reality any longer.

But of course, no one's going to listen. No one's going to help.