.

. . . . .

PERMANENTLY,

Chou Tzuyu left this world.

sana

The sound of glass shattering could be heard from across the diner. The water left from it spread across the floor. Everyone perked up at the sound and looked around finally finding my numb state.

I could hear continuous phrases of worries from Dahyun who was just in front of me now is by my side.

Immediately, one of the staff had ran to our table and cleaned the mess I created. Way to go Sana.

My chest hurt like mad crazy. The kind of feeling where someone is gripping your heart tightly like it was the only thing left in the word. People present in the diner were just staring at me, some worried, some taking out their phones for God knows what reason.

My grip on the table tightened and I could feel a tear drop on my right cheek. I hate this. As much as I wanted to scream this pain away, I couldn't. Not with everybody's curious eyes.

When it finally went away, I let out a breath of relief. Apologizing to the staff who had to clean up my mess. She confirmed me with no worries and asked me if I was okay.

I told her yes and stared at Dahyun who was still looking a bit worried. Giving her a confident smile and resumed what I was doing like the probably near death situation I just had never happened.

I knew I needed to be home.

"Hey, I'm home- wait what?"

Why did I say that? I live alone. Weird

I walked inside and I felt like something was missing. Like a part of me was missing. I decided to ignore it and just took a shower.

When I got to bed, I couldn't sleep.

I was just there staring at the white plain ceiling. my mind was scrambled, was i too excited to sleep? because of Dahyun? I don't think so..

This feeling was a bit more sad.

Come to think of it. When I would come home, I'd feel another person was here waiting.

I don't know the feeling of fear because to me, it felt like I wasn't alone. It made me feel comfort and that warmth made me feel safe and put me to sleep.

I rose from my bed and went down stairs. I suddenly felt thirsty so I grabbed a glass of water.

When I put the glass cup down, wet liquid suddenly dropped.

I touched my left cheek and soon realised I was crying.

What is happening?!

The tears didn't stop though I kept wiping them.

Soon I just left the kitchen counter in search for something to stop whatever's happening.

I was now seated on the couch with my knees to my chest feeling rather sad, empty and incomplete for some reason, though I know for sure nothing's wrong with me.

My soul felt lonely with a piece missing.

After minutes, I hadn't known I've fallen asleep.

__

Days after,

I broke it off with Dahyun.

I knew she felt crestfallen about it but still plastered a huge smile on her face. Saying that she appreciated even the bits of moments we had and my happiness mattered to her the most.

Just a more reason why we shouldn't be together. I don't deserve her.

I told her that we're just not for each other and there's many more fish in the sea haha

I know, shitty move.

But it just felt right, maybe Dahyun wasn't the right person.

; As I told myself.

I got off the bus to home, singing to myself and wondering when I'll find the one.

Crazy how you broke off a relationship not too long ago and your finding another person to mingle with.

Definitely shitty.

I know there's someone there for me, I know the empty feeling in my chest will disappear, the final piece to my puzzled heart, I know you're there...

Not here, not now, I don't even know about soon.

"You're there, I'm here, us together, being lost in each other."

END.