07

. . . . .

SUCH A PERFECT DAY

For some, it would seem like a great day to have an outdoor picnic, taking your dog to a walk, maybe taking your cheating boyfriend to a walk, who knows. There's lots of interesting and exciting things to do on this lovely tuesday morning.

Not

If you'd ask me, I would like to shoot the sun.

Ever since that call she had with her friend, she has always been beaming. Rather too brightly if you'd ask me. I won't argue though, her smile can really brighten even a ghosts day.

They had planned to go to the beach for the last week of summer, not just them but eight of them, nine if it includes me.

Why would it?

For the day, it was just me. They had set off to the mall to buy stuff for the trip. This trip also included a farewell party for Jihyo party two since her supposed flight got cancelled due to travel bans.

A two day trip with loud ass people.

I know, horrible right? But I have no choice, I need my sun. I need Sana.

If you'd ask me, it's just momo wanting to fish for men.

I felt like walking around the house today. I don't know why but it's like my last day here. she wasn't at home so... I wanted to explore the house I've woke to for almost a year now and I have never left since.

When I do, there's just something about that house that really results me to never leave.

My feet took me anywhere stuffy, spacious and some places disgusting like the old bathroom. I don't even care if we get to the basement at this point.

The basement.

I hate that place, full of old bad memories too painful for me to even remember. That's why everyday is a painful day because I remember it so clearly.

"Happy halloween everyone!"

"Uhm.. Hey you"

"It's uh.. Tz-Tzuyu"

"Mhm sure... Can you get something for me in the basement?"

"... What is it?"

"Oh.. Uh.. Just a red box, somewhere near the shelves full of beer. You can't miss it."

"Oh-"

"Thanksss, now go because I need to party!"

"-kay.."

no. no. no. no.

Shake it off Tzuyu. You have things to do, things to fulfill so don't even try and remember it. It's been years, they're just as dead as you are.

The thing I didn't know that I was already infront of the door to the basement. I felt shivers. I was shaking. What if they're waiting? What if it's still there?

Staring at it as painful memories come running back to me.

Just the sounds of the doorknob and the door creaking already sending shivers to my spine.

It's surprising how a girl you barely even notice at school, dresses herself in all black, avoids interactions, always calling in sick, gets bullied ever since it was announced in the school newspaper that she likes girls would be invited to one of the popular kids' yearly halloween party. Apart from that, they were being so nice to her.

It was awkward at most situations but..

It's the first time, I ever felt emotions other than hate and sadness.

I forgot it was a halloween party since I was too excited so I didn't wear any costume just a black everything. They said it was fine and just smiled at me like nothing mattered.

I for sure heard one of them say "You look scary either way" and another one say "So what's with the black everything, she's not a dead body?" but I just ignored it and I didn't know it was the sign to get out of this place.

as I went down the stairs, I could hear snickers and shushing which I ignored again and went straight to the shelves.

Before I could turn to the shelves direction, I felt a hard thing hit my head. All I know is that I died laying down lifeless in the cold floor of the basement and nobody knew.

"Boo, bitch."