06

. . . . .

"FEELS LIKE I'M ABOUT TO DIE.. TWICE."

It has been about a month and a half since summer vacation and also a month and a half since i've been experiencing this other way to die, heat.

Time flies when you're with your friends that's why mine moves so slow because I don't have any.

Sigh

Sana went out with her friends just hours ago since it's a weekend. Me, as usual wasn't in the mood.

Moments later, she came home oh so excited and no not the usual excited.

She ran to her room, beaming.

Even forgetting to lock the door or take off her shoes.

Then went straight to her closet, I was just behind her curious of what's happening. She keeps pulling out clothing after clothing out of the closet. Not even sparing those a look and just continued pulling them out.

She keeps muttering 'Where is it?' for a couple of times until she pulled out a bikin- nope, we're calling it a swim wear that's a little showy.

She pulled it out, even hugging it.

why do I like her again?

Sometimes I ask myself such questions whenever she goes like this but then remembered the reason for liking her.

Sana is one unique woman.

She then went to her bag, pulling out her phone. She was trying to call Momo which the girl picked up immediately.

"Did you find it?" says Momo through the phone.

"Yasss"

"Great, let's meet up 2 days from now, k?"

They talked some more for so long, all I heard was squealing and lastly was momo saying 'Here comes Momo'. What was that even for?

If I ever was alive right now, I'd ask Sana if she ever had another sibling because these two are exactly the same.

The call ended and she headed to the bathroom after settling down the bikini- I mean showy swim wear on the bed.

I observed it for a while. It was pretty revealing and could attract a person even from afar.

A person.

A guy perhaps or maybe... kim dahyun.

Whatever

It was a plain lavender colored two piece with tied ribbons from the shoulders to the waist. It's cute and it'll definitely look good on her but I could never wear something like this. I could never pull it off.

Why'd you even think of wearing it though.

Good point.

She came back fresh from the shower. I only stepped out of the room to give her privacy. How would she even know anyways, she doesn't know i'm here.

I walked down the stairs.

The living room was quiet. Lights off, just the bright full moon illuminating the place from out the open window as the cold night breeze comes in, engulfing me in a hug.

I look at the stars and wonder if I'm just in a dream or coma and is yet to wake up from it.