Confessions were made

Harry's POV:

Harry had finally stopped crying, he calmed down but was still in the warm embrace but decided to let go after a few seconds.

"Why", Harry asked quietly

Draco had looked back at him, his grey eyes staring back at his, it made Harry blush.

"Why I'm helping you" Draco replied. "Why wouldn't I help you, especially after seeing you nearly die"

Harry listened to the broken voice of Malfoy, the way he wanted to care, even after 7 years of teasing and pushing. He actually cared and stuck by him in his darkest hour, not even his actual friends seemed to care, after all they didn't even check up on him to see how he was after the war. Harry slowly started to realise something, something he had kept hidden away, like a treasure being hidden but in his head. Harry began to notice that, even after Malfoys teasing and bullying, he was a broken record, he was a broken boy with a broken heart. And Harry wanted to fix it.

"Malfoy" Harry spoke so he could break the silence

"Please, call me Draco" He said softly.

Harry felt himself smile, he trusted him enough to call him by his name...

"Ok Draco" Harry replied. Draco blushed, he loved hearing Harry say his name.

"I need to confess something" Harry spoke with blush rising on his cheeks. His heart beating quickly, sweating profusely.

"Draco I like you, I don't mean just friend like you, I really like you, I love you" Harry blurted.

He slapped his hand on his mouth, he realised just how quick he had fixed his feelings towards him.
Was it too quick? Was it too early?

"Fuck what have I done now..."

Draco's POV:

"Draco I like you, I don't mean just friend like you, I really like you, I love you"

Was he dreaming? Had his crush actually confessed his feelings to him? Was he in a trance? Draco couldn't have been happier with those few words. He wanted to squeal with joy and squeeze Harry, but he remembered that Harry was hurt.

"Potter, I feel the exact same way, I have always loved you too". Draco said with rosy as cheeks.

Harry just gave him a look, a look with a mix of happiness yet doubt. His face fell back into view of his lap but Draco had already tilted his face towards his capturing them in a kiss. Harry was stunned and Draco could sense it but then he finally kissed back softly, and did Draco enjoy it so much.

Harry's POV:

Harry kissed him back after doubting everything, he really kissed him back! the person who he thought was the bad guy all along, the person he thought was a bully, Harry kissed him.  Harry enjoyed his lips, warm, soft and moist.

"I love you Draco Malfoy"

Dracos POV:

"I love you Draco Malfoy"

Draco hearing that made him happy, it made him feel sparks, warm and fuzzy sparks. He kissed more passionately.

"I love you too, Harry Potter" Draco whispered into Harry's ear, leaving a very red Harry Potter staring at him.

Confessions were finally made. Good confessions too.