Making Love

Clarke's P.O.V.

We sneak back through the corridor, holding hands and almost giggling like little children.

I feel like a teenager again. The feeling's long overdue, and therefore welcomed.

Bellamy opens the door with his back and lifts me up the moment we enter, my legs around his waist. 

My back against the wall, we kiss again, and I realize I don't care about anything else in this moment. 

"Bell," I pant between kisses, "I want you." I pull his shirt up and he lets go of me to lift his arms in the air. I touch his toned back, squeezing his skin in passion.

He takes off my jacket, his arms going under my shirt. "Clarke," he moans, kissing my neck. "I want you."

My breath is rugged and shallow as I try to unzip his pants.

He lets go of me and I stand on my feet to undress myself. I pull my pants down and take my shirt off and reach my hand out to lead him to the bed, but he pulls me back towards him and lifts me up again, his rough hands squeezing my waist and he's pressing his pulsating erection against my panties.

I hold his toned biceps, as he kisses my neck and then trails with his mouth towards my breasts. He unzips my black bra and locks his lips over my nipple.

I moan in pleasure, biting my lower lip.

He holds my other breast with his hand, while his other hand is squeezing my butt. 

I lock my legs harder, grinding against his erection. "I want you inside me," I whisper to his ear and his mouth leaves my breast to give me a deep look, leaning his forehead over mine. 

His jaw is clenched as I graze my hand towards his boxers and take his erection into my hand, then push my panties to the side to position it against my wetness.

He groans as its head enters, and I put my hands over his arms again.

He looks into my eyes as his manhood fills me all the way and I moan in pleasure.

"Oh, God," I whisper, panting, moving my hips and enjoying the feeling of our bodies connecting in one. 

"Why haven't we done this sooner?" the corner of his lips curl as he pushes himself slowly, in and out. 

I chuckle, shaking my head slightly. "'Cause you were a pain in the ass," I caress his hair lovingly. 

He cockily purses his lips, not breaking our eye-contact. "And you were always a little...grumpy...princess," he speaks slowly...sensually, going in and out, squeezing my breasts and butt.

I moan, my lips parting and my head bouncing back. 

"I'm not a princess," I finally manage to say, then smile amusedly. 

He watches me with a satisfied smirk. "Yeah, you are," his lips come close to mine. "You're my little princess," he then kisses me.

————
End of ch 9

There'll only be one chapter left. Did you like the short story?

Share some Love with a vote ⭐️