𝙷.𝙿𝚘𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 ~ 𝕣𝕖𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥

Request by: JulzLovDraco4Eva

Character: Harry Potter

Age: 16

House: Gryffindor

Gender: Female

She Has a Scar just like Harrys but on her neck

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
3rd person POV:

1st year:

"Now, hurry along y/n, Draco'll show you where to go." Y/n's father told the girl. "Write to us once you're sorted and given a dormitory!" Narcissa yelled at the girl disappearing into the crowd of people at the platform. "We will! Bye Mother!" Draco yelled back, his blonde hair flying in the wind.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"When I call your name, I will place the sorting hat on your head and you will be sorted into your houses..." Professor McGonagal said, pulling out a long scroll.

One by one, the first years were sorted into the four houses: Hufflepuff, Slytherin, Ravenclaw and Gryffindor.

Y/n felt her heart beat speed up as she watched her peers go up to the stool and be sorted. She looked over to the Slytherin table, where Draco had already been sorted and was watching y/n closely. He smiled comfortingly at his sister, giving her a nod.

"Y/n Malfoy."

It soon felt like the whole school was looking at her while she walked up to the stool. "Please sit down Miss Malfoy." McGonagal requested. Y/n sat down, feeling the flaps of the Sorting Hat on the top of her head.

"𝚑𝚖𝚖𝚖, 𝚊 𝙼𝚊𝚕𝚏𝚘𝚢, 𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚒 𝚜𝚞𝚙𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚂𝚕𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚗?"

"Yes please." She thought.

"𝚒 𝚐𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚔, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏 𝚒𝚗 𝚊 𝚍𝚒𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎. 𝚆𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚏𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚢."

"But Draco's in Slytherin?"

"𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝙳𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚘 𝚖𝚢 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚛, 𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛..."

Y/n furrowed her eyebrows in confusion.

"𝚒 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚒'𝚕𝚕 𝚙𝚞𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚒𝚗..."

"GRYFFINDOR!" The hat roared.

Y/n looked around shocked. First she looked towards the Slytherin table, where Draco was scowling at his food, avoiding her eyes. Then to the Gryffindor table, they were all cheering with slightly confused looks on their faces.

The girl took a deep breath and shuffled towards the red table.

"H-hello." She mumbled. "Hi! I'm Hermione Granger. This is Ron Weasley, and that's Harry Potter of course." The smiley girl said, sticking her hand out to shake. "Y/n Malfoy. Nice to meet you Hermione Granger."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Time skip to 6th year...

"Y/n please!" "NO DRACO! I am not killing Dumbledore! I am not letting deatheaters into the castle! That's it!" Y/n yelled at her brother. "BUT HE'LL KILL US IF WE DON'T!" "WELL THEN I HOPE HE GETS TO DAD FIRST!" Y/n screamed at Draco, her fists clenched in rage.