25: ☆ banned ☆

"Cmon! Faster," Angelina yelled at the team whilst we were in the middle of running laps. Tomorrow was the day of the match against Slytherin, and all the 7th years wanted to beat them for their last game against the serpents.

"You know you probably wouldn't be yelling that if you were running along with us," I snapped. If I was going to make my team condition, I would do it along side them. However, Angelina wanted to ride on her broom besides us to make sure we were in 'proper form'. She didn't respond but blew her whistle loudly and kept muttering out commands.

"Think if I throw a rock at her head it'll knock some sense into her brain?" Ginny said out of breath from beside me. We had been running for about 25 minutes now with no break and it was exhausting.

"Maybe throw something stronger like a bludger," I joked and we continued to finish our last lap on the field. I drank my entire bottle of water and held my arms up over my head to catch my breath.

"Alright team good practice," Angelina announced once everyone had a minute to rest and take a water break. I went and stood next to her in front of everybody.

"I know we've all been waiting for this game all season so make sure to get lots of rest tonight so we can kickass," I spoke up.

"Disperse," she finished and everyone took off their shoes and began walking up to the castle.

"Pine," Angelina said sternly. Ever since she saw Fred and I hanging around together a lot more, she made sure to only acknowledge my presence if it was absolutely necessary. It was kind of sad to see how much jealously ruled her world.

"What's up?"

"We have 4 chasers and only 3 can play tomorrow," she started, "which means Ginny is going to have to sit on the side line."

"No," I huffed, "she's one of our best players we can't do that."

"And what you're going to sit out? It wont be me since I'm a 7th year, and Katie didn't play at the last one."

"We'll switch," I compromised, "I'll play the first half of the game, but Ginny for sure has to end it. She's our best chance at goals." Instead of nodding or giving me any sign of confirmation she turned away, which made me assume she agreed.

I sat on the pitch by myself and unlaced my shoes. I quickly took them off and began to rub out my toes from the pain I felt in them. Running always hurt my feet since I was always wearing shoes a size too small. I placed on my slides and tried to pack the rest of my stuff.

"Man girls really do take forever," Fred chuckled and I turned around to see him standing there.

"What? Are you waiting for me?" I said surprised.

"Well duh, I'm not going to let you walk up to the castle at night by yourself. I don't fancy what happened last year to happen again." I laughed and recalled the time Krum and I had been alone by the forest while Harry went to get Dumbledore. I was stunned that night by Barty Crouch Jr, it was a lovely night.

"Well thank you. What a gentleman," I poked fun at him, "you going to procure a carriage and horses to take me up too?"

"Well I can't offer all that, but you can hop on my back," he raised his eyebrow.

"Oh you can't be serious," I laughed.

"Why not!" he insisted, "c'mon hop on." I shook my head but did as he said. I put my arms through my backpack I was carrying and leapt onto his back. He stumbled forward at first but jumped to adjust my body on his.

"My god we're so going to fall," I giggled with my arms around his neck.

"So little faith in me," he grinned turning his face towards me. I nuzzled my head into his neck and felt my eyelids become heavy. I was so comfortable laying there and I could feel his short hair tickle my forehead when he would turn to look back at me. It felt like only two minutes had gone by when he was placing my back down on the ground. I whined at him letting me go and he chuckled.