III

Your POV
As we were walking to the ice cream parlor, I could see at the corner of my eye that a girl was approaching us. And me being a girl that doesn't get along with other girls, slowly hid behind Haknyeon.

"jI CHANGMIN!" The girl yelled. But she had the voice of a boy.

"There's another girl here?" I asked haknyeon.

"eXCUSE ME?!" I turned around to see Chanhee.

"Oh oops you looked like a girl for a sec and was about to snatch your weave but it was just you." I scratched my nape.

I saw Sangyeon and Sunwoo, along with the other two boys snickering.

WAIT SEEING CHANGMIN SMILE IS ACTUALLY SO CUTE KFDKWJDHQHSJ

When Changmin saw me, he quickly put on a straight face.

Stupid bitch thought I didn't see you

"WHYS EVERYONE LIKE THIS?!" Chanhee whined. "It's true though, you have loads of feminine features." I shrugged. "Are you gay?" I asked. "NO I'M NOT!" He yelled. Causing everyone to catch our attention. The three boys continued to laugh, but I could see that Changmin was holding back a laugh. It honestly made me giggle. "Anywho, we were on our way to the ice cream parlor, wanna join?" I asked. "Sure!" Sunwoo cheered. I nodded and we all headed over to the parlor.

We've all arrived and I wanted to buy my ice cream, until I realized that my wallet was laying somewhere in my room. "Shit," i muttered. "Hey aeri you okay?" Sunwoo asked. "Huh? Oh, no.." I nervously chuckled. "Don't have any money?" He asked, raising an eyebrow. "hAh Yeah. My dumbass forgot her wallet." I snickered. "I can pay for you, don't worry. Do you mind sharing though?" Sunwoo asks me as he scratches his nape nervously. "I don't mind at all!" I smiled at him. "Alrighty then!"

Our order came up and Sunwoo went up to the counter to pay and grab the ice cream. He grabbed two spoons from the little dispenser thingy and walked up to me. We immediately ate the ice cream as the both of us were literally starving. Soon, we faced each other and cracked a smile because of our messy faces.

No ones POV
As aeri and sunwoo were laughing at each other's ice cream covered faces, Changmin shot a furious glare at the both of them from afar.

Haknyeon looked at the direction where Changmins eyes were darting to, and found the two laughing at each other while eating ice cream.

"Yah look at them! They look so adorable yet they've only met yesterday." Haknyeon smiled.

"I SHIP!!!" Chanhee almost raised his voice but Sangyeon was quick enough to shush him.

"Mhm.." Changmin hummed and continued to eat his ice cream.

Sunwoo and aeri looked at the others and shot a glare at her brother who had given her a thumbs up.

"AT LEAST HELP ME CLEAN MY FACE WITH TISSUES YOU FAT ASS MOFO!" She yelled at her sibling.

He rolled his eyes and threw a tissue packet at her. The girl huffed and picked up the packet from the floor, taking out a tissue and wiping her face.

aeri then looked at sunwoos messy face and clicked her tongue. "You're such a messy eater." She sighed before cleaning his face with another tissue.

"You guys are so cute already!!!" Chanhee cooed.

"Don't get the wrong ideas, Woman." aeri raised an eyebrow.

"yOU TAKE THAT BACK FAT BITCH!" Chanhee gasped.

"YOU TAKE YOUR REMARK BACK SKINNY BITCH!" aeri fired back.

"NO YOU"

"NO YOU"