The Forest and Library

"Listen, I want to tell Emma about you. Is that alright, Y/n?"

"Alright fine, I give you my word. Let's all escape from here together, also..." Emma lets go of Ray's hand and steps back.
"What?" Norman looks at Ray and nods slightly, Ray looks at you in the tree and smiles.
"C'mon, she doesn't bite." You come forward and smile, Emma's mouth opens widely and she falls back. You jump down and walk next to Ray.
"Hey, Emma, nice to meet you. I'm Y/n" you hold your hand out, Emma gets back up and shakes it.
"Wait wait wait wait. Who is THIS Ray?!" Emma points at you and Ray, you look at both of them and laugh. You lean on Ray's shoulder and stare at her.
"Funny story, I'm training in secret for Headquarters. I'm going to be a wolf who hunts out children who want to escape. I can ship anyone out if I have proof, headquarters put something in me that makes...well different. I know everything that goes on in this house, because of the secret crawl spaces mother had made. I even have a secret room, I SUPPOSEDLY have the highest test scores in history, in the 400 range of that's believable. So that's about it, oh and I read with Ray every day." You pick at your nails and look at Emma, she has her jaw dropped and eyes staring at you.
"....wow, good thing you haven't begun working! If you have then we won't be able to escape! But, how are you different?" You smirk and drag them to the wall, you go back far enough and crack your neck. You run up and jump on the wall, putting your foot down about halfway up and using that small moment to push yourself up. Without any help, all of them stare at you in shock.
"You jumped WAY higher than the wall, and you ran so fast!" Emma holds her arms out as you jump down and laugh, Norman looks at Emma and smiles.
"So, any questions guys? I can probably answer them!" You dust off your shirt and style your hair again. Emma walks towards you and looks at your hair.
"Well, your hair is nice. But...anything else about you or Hq that we should know?" You nod and sit down, Emma sits next to you along with Norman and Ray.
"I was another of Mother spies, while Ray is with you. I talk with Hq sometimes, I saw you all talk and train. I saw Normans and Ray's talk. I heard Sister Krone talk to herself. Nothing goes by with importance that doesn't get through me." You look down and get up, Emma pulls on your shirt.
"Emma, I'll tell you more tonight okay?" She nods and gets a smile on her face.
"Wanna race?" You nod and smirk Norman and Ray sigh and rub their temples. But Ray secretly smirks as he gives you the signal to start. You and Emma are at an even pace until you start going faster quickly, you run until you see the house and climb up a tree. Emma stops after reaching your spot and looks around for you, you laugh and wink as you hop tree to tree away from them.

Ray pov

"Emma can't beat her, I know it." I lean against a tree as the girls get farther away from view. Their hair flowing in the wind and laughter becoming inaudible. I glance at Norman to see him staring at Emma.
"You okay Norman? You seem to be staring at a certain someone...Emma?" I go over to him and put a hand on his shoulder, he snaps out of his trance and looks over at me.
"No, well...maybe...but what are you to talk? I see you eyeing Y/n everywhere~" He mocks in my ear, I jump back and hit his arm. It's nothing, what I can't look that way?! I don't like her, she's just a reading buddy.
"Shut up Norman, C'mon they're finished. Emma lost~" I mock him back, he laughs and starts to chase me. This little-

"Hey Y/n, have you gotten up to date with these books yet? I can't tell how many times you've fallen asleep..." I look at her in the corner of her room, trying to get warm. She nods as I come over to her, I sit down and pull her next to me.
"What you were cold? Were you not?" She nods and snuggles closer, I blush and open the page to our bookmark. She takes the book and puts it on our laps, she smiles and reads the book. I wonder how many times she eats, I know she doesn't like to talk about it but still...

Your pov

"Hey, Emma! Come here..." You whisper as Emma walks away from Gilda and Don. She looks over her shoulder and turns around, you smile and pull her into the library.
"Emma come here!! I have a room here!" You pull her up the ladder and slide Open the bookcase.
"Wait WHAT!!! OH, THIS IS SO COOL!" She jumps around and gleems, you laugh and plop down on your bed. Emma turns to you and Laughs, you look confused until you go up to her and over her mouth.
"Y/n!! Why is Ray here?!" You blush and shush her up, uncovering her mouth you bring her over to your bed.
"Shush we were reading and he fell asleep!! Let me wake him up!" You look at him and poke his cheek, Emma giggles at you and sits back.
"Ray, Ray! Mmmmmm fine, Ray-Saan~ wake up~" you hover above him and whisper sweetly, his eyes jut open and he blushes.
"WAAH?! Y/NNNN!" He sits up and scooches back, you fall back laughing with Emma as Ray reads the room.
"Emma YOU'RE HERE TOO?! MMMMM!" Ray puts his hand in his hands and groans, Emma and you compose yourselves and sit up. Emma looks at you "So why'd you bring me here anyway Y/n?"
You scooch over to Ray and put your chin in your hands.
"Welll, I need to tell you something about Hq...they told me about an adult who helped kids escape. Wi- oh...um...I- I have to go..." you quickly run out if the room as Mother calls you from your chip.

Again they're in the forest...you don't stay with them but check-up everyone once in a while. Mother gave you a task, it was to time how much time it takes you to run from one side of the wall to the other. You climb up and look at the stopwatch. mother says that it should take me about 2 minutes to do it if I'm warmed up... let us see.

"DAMN IT!!! STILL NOT ENOUGH, WHY CAN'T I GET THIS?! Am I just not good enough? Will I get sent to The One so they can try again?! Am I doing this for nothing?...why can't get my time under 2 minutes?!" You punch the wall and clench your teeth, tear fall in frustration. The wind blowing your hair in front of you. Are they still in the forest? Did Ray confess yet...? Dang, it...
"Again....I have to go again..."