Headquarters

"G-Grandma, she was trying to escape and bring the older ones with her, I couldn't let that happen."
"You should know better, sweetie come here." Grandma motions the demon back and holds out her arms. You stare at Krones lifeless body and run to Grandma, wiping your tears. She rubs your head and stands up to look at mom.
"Go deal with the other children, I'm taking Y/n somewhere." Grandma takes your hand and starts to walk into the shadows while mother walks away.

"Grandma? What do you mean by taking me somewhere?" You shudder as you walk by a room filled with babies.
"We're going to erase your memories, you can't go around talking to the older ones Y/n." You stop in your tracks and let go of her hand, terrified. Ray, I'm going to forget him?! I don't want to forget him...
"Y/n is there something wrong...?" Grandma turns around and grabs your hand again.
"N-No, let's go." You shakily walk with her again and wipe your tears.

~~time skip UwU, also another quick  Ray p.o.v~~

What are we going to do now...Norman's been shipped and I can't find Y/n. What happened to the escape going smoothly? I'm going to be shipped soon, I want to spend as much time with Y/n as I can. We can't escape without Norman and Emma is pretty down and angry. I'm worried out if my mind about her, she would of been by my side if we hadn't let her go when we kissed. Y/n...I love you, please be safe.

~So sweet, okay now back to pain and suffering -v-, 3rd pov~

Y/n wanted to run, she wanted to run and bang on the gate till someone, anyone came. But she didn't, and is now barely conscious strapped to a chair. Her body shaking in pain but not being able to do anything, slowly her minds going blank and building itself up again. After the recovery, she would be a wolf, roaming the walls and forest catching anyone who dared to escape. She would have a direct line to headquarters to alert and report, it would be over for Emma and Ray. She would only remember necessary information about all of the kids on the plant, she would know their strong suits and weaknesses. She would be an iron wall, unbreakable and unmovable. This process will take 12 hours and a full month to recover, but to Sarah (The grandma idk) it was worth it.

Sorry this chapter was really short. But then again these recent ones were short, idk :]