Thank you...

I step behind him and raise the knife...

"Hey, forgot this knife." I tap his shoulder with the handle and :/ before walking out and going outside and into the forest. Going to the wall and jumping up it, I sit on the edge and wonder why I'm feeling this strange presence around me. As if someone's here with me, but I know that no one can get up here with out a rope. Even in the other side of the wall I'd get there before them if one of them had an idea to escape.

"K.I.T."

"Yes?"
"We believe that Norman left something behind before he was shipped. Check everywhere for any evidence."

*Spoilers real quick*
Okay so I haven't read the manga yet but I've heard that Norman survived and was with science stuff, but Idk the full situation so let's just say for Netflix sakes that he did get "shipped" or at least brought to Hq. Okei? Okei 👉🏼👉🏼

I nod and jump down off the wall, thinking.
"My job wasn't to watch the kids. So what am I looking for? For god's sake am I the only one who is a spy here?" I rub my head and take off to the fence, pin-pointing the kids and checking the ground for anything. All I know is that Ray Norman and Emma are close, I SHOULD go to them but Ray's weird. He's so clingy and acts like I look at him like anything more than prey. He acts like I won't kill him if necessary. I slide and stop and seeing Ray at the base of a tree, hugging his knees and crying silently. I climb up a tree and hang onto one if the branches as I get closer. He looks up and mumbles to himself, tightening the grip on his knees. I break off a small branch and throw it in his hair, making him look up confused. I jump down and land infront if him, smiling sweetly, he slowly steps back still staying silent. I come closer to him and pull him into a tight hug.

"Ray..."

He pauses and pulls back, tilting his head.
"Y/n?" You nod and smile with tears in your eyes, pulling him back into a hug. He squeezes back and laughs before kissing your head, tears flowing down.
"I thought I lost you, I was so worried." He smiles and releases you, holding onto your shoulder, you run your fingers through his hair and kiss him. He's taken back but kisses back sweetly, cupping your face. He hesitantly licks your bottom lip and blushes hard, (don't worry remember this is not a smut:) you're confused but let him in. He pushes you against the tree and hugs you while your tongues intertwine with eachother. You run your fingers through his hair and pull back for him to catch his breath. He tilts his head but then laugh and rubs the side if your face.
"I guess being superhuman means that you have good stamina huh?" You laugh and smile before kissing him on the cheek, making him blush hard in surprise.
"Ray...? Since I had my memory wiped, I still can't remember everything. Can you fill me in?" You mess with your hair and slide down the tree trunk, he looks down at you and smiles.

"Do you have any questions?" He looks down at you, who was looking away from him.
"Huh? Oh, yeah...it's just that..." You bite your nail and look at him, he holds your face and brings it to his, kissing you.
"Just what?"
"Well...

"thank you."

I stand up and hover above him, releasing a powerful presence. He falls back and stares at me with shattered eyes.
"...wait...Y/n no." Tears spill down his face and looks away from me.
"You really thought I cared about you? Like this?" I snap my fingers and knock him to the ground, hovering my boot just above his chest.
"Stop trying. I don't understand why you think we have a relationship but get that disgusting fantasy out if your mind." You flick his forehead and take your foot off of his chest, looking back at his shattered face before leaving.