Ch 4

Xisuma was woken in the middle of the night by messages. He groaned and looked at the communication thing he wore to type in chat and check Admin-y stuff. This time, it was the latter.

(Unknown) is trying to access settings. Allow access for (unknown)?

Access for (unknown) denied.

Thinking it was just a mis-click from one of the hermits, and that he would see an apology in the chat a moment later, X tried to fall asleep again. 

Before he realised something. 

If it was was a hermit, it would show their name. The only person who wasn't named was...

'Xamphe! Why are you trying to hack me!?' 

Xisuma stormed into the room his brother slept in. There was a crash as the once-sleeping figure fell onto the ground. 

'W... what?!' 

It was obvious that Xamphe had been sleeping, so X apologised awkwardly. 

'Someone's trying to hack you?'

'Yeah, they're trying to get control of admin stuff. I thought it might be you...'

'That's strange... I've got a bad feeling about this.' 

Xisuma was confused, but realised what his brother was talking about. 

'Oh. Right. The evil identities.'

'You should block the person doing it. Or ban them.' Xamphe suggested. 

'Just what I was about to do.'

(Unknown) has been granted access to settings. 

(Unknown) has tried to block Xisumavoid from settings. 

'The hacker's trying to block me!'

'Fight back!' 

(Unknown) has been blocked from settings. 

(Unknown) is accessing settings without granted permission

Xisumavoid has lost ability to ban people from settings. 

'I didn't even know you could do that!'

'Xisuma! Focus!' 

Xisumavoid has been banned from settings. 

'Right. I'm banned. There's nothing I can do now...'

'Hack back in! Come on!' Xamphe sounded irritated. 'I'll break in for you and ban them again!' 

Permadeath is now in place on Server 'Hermitcraft' 

The last message popped up in chat for everyone to see. Xisuma looked mortified. 

'No no no no no no no no! Oh, this is bad! Mega bad! Omega bad, as iskall would say...' 

'Just change it back!' 

'I can't! This 'Unknown' person has control of everything! They're basically admin now and...' 

'Xisuma! You're glitching!' 

'I'm WHAT?!' 

'Glitching!'

'Please! Listen to me! Don't leave the hermits alone! Stop whatever is doing this! Xamphe, you've got to listen to me! Stay here and-'

Xisumavoid was banned from Server 'Hermitcraft' 

'NO!'

Xamphe fell to his knees, more alone than he had ever been before, including the time trapped in the void. Everything felt like his fault. And now he was stuck in a world where everyone hated him and...