4

Gia

"Jordan stoopppahh!!" I screamed.

It's been a few weeks since me and Jordan started hanging out and honestly he is great company. He is so funny and intelligent... and toxic, impulsive, etc. not towards me but he's made it clear in his previous relationships he was like that.

At the end of the day, we're just friends so that's not my problem buttt.... the problem is we haven't had sex yet. I need some y'all. A bitch getting desperate, but don't worry I have a plan. *evil smirk*

Right now we were at his dorm and this motherfucker has a damn snake. I am petrified of reptiles. I loathe them.

"Look if we gon be friends you gotta love Dragon too." He said as he watch the beast hang around his neck.

"Well fuck you and Dragon." I said making him laugh. Finally he put that ugly fuck back in his cage a laid next to me on the bed.

"You betta go wash your hands before you touch me." I said making him suck his teeth at me then got up and walked over to the bathroom.

"Scary ass." He mumbled under his breath as he washed his hand.

"Mhmm use soap boo." I said while scrolling through tiktok. Ion know bout y'all but I love tiktok.

Before I knew it Jordan was right beside me again. I placed my phone on his nightstand and turned to him.

"How was your day boo?" I asked while rubbing his head.

"It was quiet and lonely." He said with his eyes closed, melting under my touch.

"I told you to come run errands with me but nooo yo ass wanted to stay in." I said then shrugged. "That's on you."

"You still could've came back early."

"Oh yeah?"

"Mhm." He said then finally opened his eyes and looked at me, breaking out into a smile causing me to smile too. He's so cute.

"Next time just come." I said.

"Whatever." He replied then moved closer to me, resting his head on my stomach.

"Tired?" I asked him. Instead of answering he just nodded and started drifting off to sleep. Awe poor thing.

Jordan

When I woke up my room was pitch black and I no longer felt Gia under me. I reached over and grabbed my phone off of the nightstand to check the time. It was now 10 pm and I was still tired as hell. I was a little pissed that Gia left too but it is what it is.

We've been hanging out for about three weeks now and honestly she been more of a friend to me than people I have know for years. It's sad, but true. She's super chill and lowkey but she got a mouth piece on her. Her ass always got some smart shit to say.

I'm actually very surprised and pleased with myself cause a haven't fucked her yet. At the age of 18 my body count is 19. It only took two years to accomplish that. I don't see a high body count as anything bad I just be horny. It's actually deeper than that but this is not the time.

Back to Gia. I wanna fuck the shit out of her fine ass but I also just wanna take my time and get to know her. I like her a lot. I just feel like we click. A good vibes only type thing.

The bathroom door opened and light peered into the room. Soon Gia exited the bathroom then came back over to the bed.

"You up boo?" She asked.

"Yes ma'am." I answered then stretched. "I thought you left."

"Nah I was just on the phone with my mom and I didn't wanna wake you."