15

Jordan

"I'm outside G." I said to Gia as I carried my bags to the entrance of the house.

It was Monday and since thanksgiving wasn't until Thursday, plus me not wanting to be around my family, I decided to stay with her until then. She was staying in her twin brother's guest house so we didn't have to worry about being too loud or nun, since we'd be the only ones there.

Gia claimed she had some things planned for us to do while I'm here for the next couple days. Little did she know, so did I.

"Mmkay." She said tiredly.

Soon I heard footsteps through the phone till I could slowly hear them starting to approach the door. I hung the phone up as she unlock the door.

"Hey." She said, which was followed by a yawn as she moved out of the way to let me in.

I put my bags down at the side of the door then turned towards her to give her a hug. I reached down to wrap my arms around her waist as she wrapped hers around my neck.

"Hi baby." I said then squeezed her a lil tighter. She then wrapped her legs around my waist. "Tired?" I asked as I closed and locked the door.

"Mhm." She hummed with her face in the side of my neck.

With her navigating, I walked us into the master bed room that very much resembled Gia's. Either her and her brother had the same taste or she had some say in the decor.

I laid her on the bed then began to get myself ready for bed. After I joined her and we both decided to called it a night.

The next morning

After twisting and turning for a little while longer I finally decided to wake up. I took a quick glance around the dark room as a ray of light, due to a slight opening in the drapes, shines right into my eyes. I look over at Gia to see her peacefully sleeping. Well not so peacefully.

She laid on her stomach with one of her leg curled up and the other one straight out. Her bonnet had already fallen off and the scarf that was once around her hairline, was now around her neck.

After fixing her scarf so that she wouldn't choke herself, I reached for my phone which was under my pillow. The brightness almost blinding me because I forgot to turn it down last night. It was only 9 a.m so I decided not to bother Gia and start my day.

After doing my morning routine I decided to take a look around the house. I did a quick tour and along the way opened up some curtains so that the natural lighting would brighten the place up a bit.

Staring out the ceiling to floor windows, taking in the gloomy day. Dark clouds were now rolling in, filling the once clear sky. Any plans me and G had were now canceled. Spending rainy days in bed was Giana's favorite things to do.

Feeling a wave of tiredness come over me, I decided to join Gia and go back to bed. A few more hours wouldn't hurt.

Gia

I woke up with my head against Jordan's toned chest. It hasn't even been a week since I last saw him and I've missed him so much. Oh god I am so whipped.

I open my eyes, quickly glancing over Jordan's torso. Damn this man is fine. From his muscular built, to his deep brown skin, to his tattoos. I just wanna suck him dry.

Before I start my assault on him I decided to go do my morning hygiene routine. After freshening up I went back to my spot, snuggling into his warm embrace.

"What time is it baby?" He asked in his morning voice. Butterflies clouded my stomach instantly from the raspiness of his already deep voice.

I reached over for my phone to see that it was now 1 in the afternoon and time to start my day.