8

Gia

"Umm ma'am." Kristen said peeking her head through my office door. "Someone is here to see you."

"Who?" I asked, my focus still on the computer screen.

"He didn't say a name he just said you two are supposed to have lunch together." It's probably Jordan.

"Send him in please." I said. She let out a soft okay then left.

I continued to answer emails from my dad's assistant, who was just checking up to see how everything was going. Ever since I talked to him he's actually fell back a little. Fin-

The door opened and closed indicating someone had just came in. I look up from my computer thinking my eyes were gonna meet Jordan's. Oh boy I was terrible wrong.

There standing in the middle of my office was my ex. Not the one who abused me, but the one after him. He was my first boyfriend when I moved to New York, and he helped me so much. Sadly it was the right person just the wrong time.

"Umm what are you doing here Kadeem?" I asked trying not to show how shocked I was. He looked too good. His long hair was in two braids, he looked like he had just gotten a hair cut, he smelled sooo good y'all. Pray for me.

"I was in town and I wanted to come see you." His deep, raspy voice boomed throughout my office. "It's been about three years now, right?" He asked referring to the last time we've seen each other.

"Yeah." I said still stuck in my office chair.

"Well come here." He said holding his arms out for a hug.

I finally found the courage to get up from my seat and walked over to him. I wrapped my arms around his neck, as his went around my waist. Oh god I've missed this. His touch, his scent, his dick. Ouuu that man can fuck.

"I got chu some street tacos." He said then released me from the hug and handed me the brown paper bag that was in his hand. "They still yo favorite right?"

"Yeah." I said while smiling, he remembered. I took the bag and placed it on my desk then turn back to him. Lorddd he is mighty close.

"I've missed you so much Ana." He said calling me by the nickname he gave me.

"Me too." I said softly. I always got so shy around him.

Unexpectedly he grabbed me by my waist then kissed me softly. Oh god I've missed those juicy pink lips. The kiss slowly started to get heated and well....

~

"Oh fuckk!" I moaned out.

One thing lead to another and Kadeem had me up against the ceiling to floor windows in my office, his hand on my thigh with one of my leg over his shoulder, quickly plunging his rawness into me. He reached down and placed a kiss on my lips trying to keep my quiet, but that could only work for so long.

"Mmmm." I moaned into the kiss. He pulled away and wrapped his hand around my neck and started whispering dirty things into my ear.

"You gon cum on daddy's dick?" He asked as he started to speed up.

My eyes slightly rolled to the back of my head with my mouth slightly parted, nothing coming out.

"Answer me slut." He demanded, tightening his gripping around my neck.

"Yes daddyyy!" I moaned out loudly. "I'm about to cum!"

He speeded up even more. The sound of his dick going in and out of my wet pussy was like music to my ears. My hips bucked as I creamed all over him, but did that make him slow down? No.

"Fuckk." He groaned in my ear as he released his load into me. He slowly pulled his thick shaft out of my throbbing pussy, and stepped back then leaned against my desk, looking at me through hooded eyes.

I quickly put my hair in a bun and squatted in front of him. I took his thick shaft into my mouth, sucking our creamy essences off of it. I reach down in between my legs feeling his cum mixed with mine slowly dripping out of my pussy. I rubbed my clit and continued sucking him clean.

Once I was finished I got up and sucked my finger off, which was now coated in our juices. He grabbed me by the waist and pulled me closer to him, then laid one on me. That's what I liked about him sex wise, he wasn't afraid to kiss me after giving him head.

"Ima come check you later at your house, ight?" He asked, well more like told me.

"Okay." I said with a smile on my face. If that meant more dick then please by all means, come over.

We both got cleaned up and dressed then said our goodbyes. I went back to work and started eating my now cold lunch.

Jordan

"So after everything that happened at Gia's restaurant, you slept with Kaila, again?" Kevin asked.

"Bro look, Gia and I are just friends so ain't nothing wrong if we fuck with other people." I said to him.

"That what he says how until G starts fucking with someone else." Jamari say.

"Exactly and the nigga goes ballistic." Kevin said.

Right now we were at Kevin's dorm just chilling and I was telling them about how me and Kaila fucked again. To be honest, the only reason why it happened was because I was horny due to being around Giana and I needed to blow off some steam. So why not do it with someone I already fucked? Ya know?

"How you think Gia gon react to this?" Jamari asked.

"Why would she react?" I asked confused.

"This nigga can't be this dumb." Kevin said then started laughing.

"I'm seriously confused bro, me and Gia aren't together." I said quickly getting irritated.

"My nigga it's not about that." Jamari said.

"Then what is it about?!" I said getting a lil loud.

"Kaila doesn't like Gia because you like her!" Kevin said, mocking my tone.

"Says who?"

"Forreal Jordan? Even Jamari can tell."

"What the fuck that's spouse to mean nigga?" Jamari asked Kevin.

"It means you stupid nigga." Kevin said then smacked the back of Jamari's head.I swear these niggas can't stay fucking serious for ten minutes.

I'm not gonna lie, I could kind of feel tension between both Gia and Kaila, but I chose to ignore it. They really had nothing to be beefing about anyways.

"All I'm saying is be careful, cause when you go crawling back to Gia, Kaila gon go crazy." Kevin said.

"Right and Gia don't play, she will whoop that ho ass." Jamari said while lighting a blunt.

"My nigga you barely know her." I said to him.

"Well." He started, passing the blunt to Kevin. "If she anything like her cousin then I know she'll beat a ho ass."

"Man whatever." I said then got up and grabbed my keys.

"Where you headed dawg?" Kevin asked.

"Nun of yo business." I said while fixing my clothes. "Ima catch y'all later." I said then left Kelvin's dorm.

I exited the building and made my way to my car. This day has just been hella stressful. Starting with my mom calling me this morning talking about I need to take school seriously and shit. Then these niggas. I just need to relax.

I got in my car and headed over to the only person that could calm me down right now,

Gia.

~
I know this one is a little short but the next chapter is going to be longer
I don't know what to do yet y'all
Give me ideas
Comment vote and share
Excuse any errors
Good criticism only
xxx